Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Duke & Duchess of Sussex

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Would Harry be guilty of treason ?? Treason is "the crime of betraying one's country" (He`s surely done that) . Although originally punishable by death, following the passing of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 the penalty would now be life imprisonment.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Or maybe it's just a non-story in the first place and there is no 'trial separation'?
When Harry visits Sentabale, it isn't a place to take young children, so the Duchess stays in the USA with the children. Non story.

Unlike the Prince and Princess of Wales who do live separately within Kensington Palace.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm sure I said "Give it 6 months" when she first started going all Alex Forrest.

Anyway, give it another 6 months.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Would Harry be guilty of treason ?? Treason is "the crime of betraying one's country" (He`s surely done that) . Although originally punishable by death, following the passing of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 the penalty would now be life imprisonment.
Twaddle

He's left the country after apparently serving it well.

Johnson et all should be hung for treason. In recent years, decades even, Inhabiting Westminster seems to be a slippery slope to treasonous behaviour, and general treachery.

I've been campaigning for a new Guy Fawkes for years

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
By coincidence, I came across this today, comedy gold.

[For the record I’m neutral on the whole thing, I simply can’t hate any of the players. My only view is that the Sussex’s over did it with endless Oprah interviews, when an hour would’ve done it … for $$$$$$$ the production company strangled it to death].

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Really? The guy served his country in a war zone. Where exactly do you consider that he has betrayed his country?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Really? The guy served his country in a war zone. Where exactly do you consider that he has betrayed his country?
The boys done good

Done even better getting the f&&k away from it all

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He did what?

Betrayed how?

Codswallop.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
A good result for the Duke of Sussex today .

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-h...case-against-mirror-group-newspapers-13030737

Prince Harry hacking case - latest: Duke of Sussex says he has 'slayed dragon' as judge rules he was hacked; Mirror publisher reacts​

The Duke of Sussex was hacked, the judge ruled in his privacy case against Mirror Group Newspapers as he awarded him more than £140,000 in damages. The duke's lawyer read a statement from him outside court, in which he said: "I am happy to have won."

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A good result for the Duke of Sussex today .

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-h...case-against-mirror-group-newspapers-13030737

Prince Harry hacking case - latest: Duke of Sussex says he has 'slayed dragon' as judge rules he was hacked; Mirror publisher reacts​

The Duke of Sussex was hacked, the judge ruled in his privacy case against Mirror Group Newspapers as he awarded him more than £140,000 in damages. The duke's lawyer read a statement from him outside court, in which he said: "I am happy to have won."
A good result for us all as it shows Piers Morgan to be the turd he surely is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here