Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Duffy

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Cheers! Glad to know I'm allowed to be on here without a complete and total knowledge of every rule and regulation. There is a wealth of knowledge on NSC (though I doubt if even those who think they know it all actually do) and usually it's a good place to ask for information. Unless, of course, there's a tw@t about...........................

I'm sorry but it was a bit of a silly question. it's a totally different competition governed by a totally different organisation.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm sorry but it was a bit of a silly question. it's a totally different competition governed by a totally different organisation.

Thank you. That was the answer I was asking for. Life is simple really, isn't it?

Although I suspect your reason of, "it's a totally different competition governed by a totally different organisation" isn't the right reason. The League and the FA are different, but card points in the FA Cup stack up against points in the League, and vice versa, don't they? - or have those rules changed since Fozzie was banned from the Cup Final?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Excuse me billy-big-bollocks-know-it-all. To suggest I might think we would get three points as a result of Ireland's win is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on here (and here's plenty of competition). But if sneering when someone asks a straightforward question floats your boat, go for it - only do try5 to make it witty or amusing, otherwise you just look like a bit of a turd.

Sorry, but it was a stupid question. I wasn't trying to be amusing. If somebody asks a stupid question, then I'm happy to tell them they're being stupid. Don't have a tantrum petal, I'm sure you'll cope. xo

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Thank you. That was the answer I was asking for. Life is simple really, isn't it?

Although I suspect your reason of, "it's a totally different competition governed by a totally different organisation" isn't the right reason. The League and the FA are different, but card points in the FA Cup stack up against points in the League, and vice versa, don't they? - or have those rules changed since Fozzie was banned from the Cup Final?

OK mate.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Why is it moronic? If you don't know the answer then you don't know the answer. It isn't a matter of right or wrong.

Different teams, different competitions, different governing bodies. :shrug:

If that's how it worked then why do players fake injuries to miss International games? Nobody has ever taken a second yellow in the 94th minute of a game to miss out on an international trip? It's not about having a the rules memorised, it's about using an ounce of common sense to think about something before you spew it all over the internet.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry, but it was a stupid question. I wasn't trying to be amusing. If somebody asks a stupid question, then I'm happy to tell them they're being stupid. Don't have a tantrum petal, I'm sure you'll cope. xo

Oh I'll cope fine, thank you. Better posters than have answered the question quite adequately.

I really hope you don't have children. If every time someone asks a question to which they don't know the answer you just come back with, "That's a stupid question. I know the answer, so it's stupid if you don't" you could be in the running for worst parent of the year.
People ask questions because they don't know the answer. The fact that you, for whatever reason, think they should know the answer, is irrelevant. That concept too hard for you to understand?

Well, probably yes it is.....................................

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Oh I'll cope fine, thank you. Better posters than have answered the question quite adequately.

I really hope you don't have children. If every time someone asks a question to which they don't know the answer you just come back with, "That's a stupid question. I know the answer, so it's stupid if you don't" you could be in the running for worst parent of the year.
People ask questions because they don't know the answer. The fact that you, for whatever reason, think they should know the answer, is irrelevant. That concept too hard for you to understand?

Well, probably yes it is.....................................

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here