Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Duffy

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's the single most moronic question I have ever seen asked on here.

Duffy picked up 3 points with Ireland today, do we get the three points?

Have to agree. I cringed when i read that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
In other news i can't see Skalak playing or on the bench. Not bothered as it keeps him fresh.for Villa

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's the single most moronic question I have ever seen asked on here.

Duffy picked up 3 points with Ireland today, do we get the three points?

Excuse me billy-big-bollocks-know-it-all. To suggest I might think we would get three points as a result of Ireland's win is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on here (and here's plenty of competition). But if sneering when someone asks a straightforward question floats your boat, go for it - only do try5 to make it witty or amusing, otherwise you just look like a bit of a turd.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Alright moody bollocks...I thought you were taking the piss...Of course they don't. Have a drink and chill out!

OK, cheers, I'll accept that drink! I know yellow cards in cup matches carry over to league matches and vice versa - I thought it unlikely that cards given in international matches wouldn't carry over, but I didn't know for definite - so I asked. Thanks for answering my question (eventually!)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why is it moronic? If you don't know the answer then you don't know the answer. It isn't a matter of right or wrong.

Cheers! Glad to know I'm allowed to be on here without a complete and total knowledge of every rule and regulation. There is a wealth of knowledge on NSC (though I doubt if even those who think they know it all actually do) and usually it's a good place to ask for information. Unless, of course, there's a tw@t about...........................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here