Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duffy post Celtic loan

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Duffy was excellent today, doing what he does best.

I could see him being of similar use against teams like Palace, Watford, Newcastle, West Ham.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
I think his attacking abilities are overlooked. He is a real menace at our free kicks and corners.
When was the last time he scored from a set piece? He always seems to be on the end of the crosses but I can’t recall any right now…
As someone once said on here ,
Your using him as a "scrapegoat"!:)

Maybe, I did write this right at the end of the first half and all I recalled from the first 45 was communication errors between him and Dunk a few times, it seemed as if they were on the verge of an argument, sloppy passes and what seemed like last ditch defending. It almost took me back to the Hughton days. Happy we (and he) turned it around in the second half!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
When was the last time he scored from a set piece? He always seems to be on the end of the crosses but I can’t recall any right now…

Maybe, I did write this right at the end of the first half and all I recalled from the first 45 was communication errors between him and Dunk a few times, it seemed as if they were on the verge of an argument, sloppy passes and what seemed like last ditch defending. It almost took me back to the Hughton days. Happy we (and he) turned it around in the second half!

It's almost as if it was the first Premier League match Dunk and Duffy had played together in more than a season - oh, wait a minute...it was!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Potter said he was immense today.
He was.

I can see him getting plenty of game time over the next month.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Leaving the FA Semi some 'yoofs' said that Duffy should go. I told them to wash their mouths out with soap and water. He played well today and it's good to see him back.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I agree we have other options, but he was the right choice to play against Burnley.

Absolutely

I remember Potter bringing him on against Newcastle two seasons ago, after Bruce had subbed on Andy Carroll.
If the team are going to look to outmuscle us and get it into the big man, Duffy is the one you want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here