Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dressing Room Activities

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yep, you are right to a degree, but a dressing room confrontation has been reported on the football.co.uk website yesterday so we know that at least one person was involved.

It's not some random forum Jackanory under an alias, so there must be some substance there otherwise the reporter would be being sued, or the story taken down.

Story here

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
No i've been a follower of this forum for sometime and after reading this thread decided to sign up too see if any of you people actually believed what was most likely the speculation of a fat man from charlton.

If you are going to be here for a while, I suggest you use Capitals-Full Stops-Apostrophes-Commas-and Correct Spelling :drink:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If you are going to be here for a while, I suggest you use Capitals-Full Stops-Apostrophes-Commas-and Correct Spelling :drink:

Leave him alone, he is doing very well for a 13 year old.

Miffy

Jun 18, 2013
Yep, you are right to a degree, but a dressing room confrontation has been reported on the football.co.uk website yesterday so we know that at least one person was involved.

It's not some random forum Jackanory under an alias, so there must be some substance there otherwise the reporter would be being sued, or the story taken down.

Please feel free to direct me to a single fact in that piece that would stand up in court if challenged. The guy is not a reputable journalist with reliable sources writing for a national paper. If it were that "article" would not have got past legal in its current form.

JB (Albion)

May 16, 2013
hove
Please feel free to direct me to a single fact in that piece that would stand up in court if challenged. The guy is not a reputable journalist with reliable sources writing for a national paper. If it were that "article" would not have got past legal in its current form.

is this thread still live?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Meanwhile, back in the real world I'm amazed this thread has been allowed to continue.

Things being said or hinted at are based on rumour and speculation without any solid evidence bring provided to back them up. If none of this proves to be true it runs the risk of damaging the reputation of someone who doesn't currently have the ability to defend himself.

Based on how loyal that person has been to the club, as far as we all know, I think he's owed a little bit more than that don't you?

Is it not also interesting how the 'what not to post' sticky has disappeared? So posters are now allowed to talk about stuff that once they wern't or is it that posters have learnt or is it Bozza just thinks 'let them burn'? ???

True, but if there was an altercation between two people about the attitude of one not caring too much about what had happened after a game and another who was gutted and fuming about it, I'd back the one who lost it because of how much he cared. Maybe I have totally misinterpreted this thread though.

Er nope, spot on, that is what the original part of this thread is suggesting.

There might not be one, there might be loads but it doesn't matter, what is posted on line is the same as printed. The writer and his article are still up ergo the argument is they have some validity as a reasonable time has passed for those mentioned in the article to counter the statements made

Lawyer ... close thread

Not lawyer. go chase ambulance. :kiss:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ask yourself first whether you think there is a possibility of him staying and working under the same management that suspended him! Aside from the fact OG will be bringing in his own team.

Unless OG wants a local connection within his team, which was Poyet's reason for having him in the 1st place.

Lush

Mods' Pet
CO seems to be a nice bloke, 100% committed to BHA and AITC and presumably is a good coach.

However I do find his particular brand of 'banter/insults' with the players (from evidence on various club videos/Soccer AM/the League One open top bus parade etc) a bit cringeworthy. It may have worked in The Withdean Years, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's felt to be a bit outdated in the new corporate/international era of BHA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here