Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Aimed at 12 year olds IMHO

the singing goblins stuff was just plain wierd

reserve judgement until seen a few more

hardly “ weeping angles“or “ are you my mummy
The Lost Child two parter remain favourite episodes. Ecclestone my favourite modern Doctor.

The latest episode was an introduction, so the storyline was never going to be too loaded. But they did pack a lot in with regard to historical links etc. The Mrs Flood question will be in constant debate till May.

But Ncuti was very, very impressive. I hope I'm not getting my hopes too high.

Of course, recent episodes have upset GBeebies

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The Lost Child two parter remain favourite episodes. Ecclestone my favourite modern Doctor.

The latest episode was an introduction, so the storyline was never going to be too loaded. But they did pack a lot in with regard to historical links etc. The Mrs Flood question will be in constant debate till May.

… go on … till May does what? 🤔🎸

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Touchwood was better, I did a job for John B a couple of years back he was saying Tourchwood had to get cut because it was getting more viewers and popularity than Dr Who which was the beebs money maker.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Touchwood was better, I did a job for John B a couple of years back he was saying Tourchwood had to get cut because it was getting more viewers and popularity than Dr Who which was the beebs money maker.

Didn’t it get axed because he was allegedly behaving rather inappropriately on set?

But I guess he’s hardly going to come out with that is he 😂

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Which is utter nonsense. It moved to a co production with Starz in America and did pretty poorly. As if the BBC would decide to cut something because it was doing too well 😄. Series 3 of Torchwood - Children of Earth - however remains an amazing piece of television.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here