Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dorking Wanderers manager’s honest post match interview

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I used to drink in the pub next to their club house. Coach House, I think it was called.
A punchy bunch.
They liked a ruck with Sutton fans on Dorking rec.
Got quite nasty for a while. My girlfriend at the time’s Dad got his thigh opened up with a Stanley knife one weekend.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I used to drink in the pub next to their club house. Coach House, I think it was called.
A punchy bunch.
They liked a ruck with Sutton fans on Dorking rec.
Got quite nasty for a while. My girlfriend at the time’s Dad got his thigh opened up with a Stanley knife one weekend.

The malt house??? Used to be pretty rough in the late 90's

Strange town Dorking, very affluent with only one remotely tough housing estate, the Goodwin estate yet often quite rough on a night out, would often attract thugs from nearby towns like guildford, leatherhead and Epsom.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did I say he lacked intelligence or hadn’t achieved anything? Maybe he’s just not cut out for man management.

Are you condoning and/or excusing his foul language on social media?
I am - it’s f***ing hilarious and part of life - I guess you’d be shocked to play football / be part of a dressing room in most sports if that offends you…

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am - it’s f***ing hilarious and part of life - I guess you’d be shocked to play football / be part of a dressing room in most sports if that offends you…
Not offended at all. Just saying that some people can’t string a sentence together without using the f word, for example.

Who do you hear or listen to the most? A sweary rant or ……

What do RDZ, Potter and Hughton have in common (other than success at the Albion)?

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The malt house??? Used to be pretty rough in the late 90's

Strange town Dorking, very affluent with only one remotely tough housing estate, the Goodwin estate yet often quite rough on a night out, would often attract thugs from nearby towns like guildford, leatherhead and Epsom.
You’re describing every town centre on a Friday and Saturday evening in the UK during the 80/90s. I remember half a dozen police riot vans parked up on Reigate high st at 11pm literally every weekend. It was ‘normal’ back then, not saying it was ‘right’.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here