Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't Shoot The Messenger

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I clearly said that I thought it was a mistake or a wind up, but was just passing it on. I don't see why people need to get so offensive and personal when I was only passing on what I was told.......... I don't actually believe it myself.
Because:
Why even bother posting it, do you know nothing about football?
I mean seriously, are you so out of touch with football? We are a mid table championship side, while Andy Carroll signed for liverpool for £35m about 18 months ago, he also played for England this summer, he'll be on a high wage, and a lot of premiership clubs would want him. Even if someone you trusted told you, you should have ignored them, as they'd clearly be mistaken, but this was from a stranger :facepalm:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Because:
I mean seriously, are you so out of touch with football? We are a mid table championship side, while Andy Carroll signed for liverpool for £35m about 18 months ago, he also played for England this summer, he'll be on a high wage, and a lot of premiership clubs would want him. Even if someone you trusted told you, you should have ignored them, as they'd clearly be mistaken, but this was from a stranger :facepalm:

Fair point, I agree with all you say, although Ive known him for a few years and he knows I'm a massive Albion fan so it probably is a wind up....I feel a bit stupid posting it now but "whats done is done" :nono:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fair point, I agree with all you say, although Ive known him for a few years and he knows I'm a massive Albion fan so it probably is a wind up....I feel a bit stupid posting it now but "whats done is done" :nono:
lol, don't worry. Another silly rumour thread, that's all. Nothing like as embarrassing as the guy that posted a link to Wiki rumour, for Bozza to immediately point out that the Wiki site was updated by the same IP address as his post :lol:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
lol, don't worry. Another silly rumour thread, that's all. Nothing like as embarrassing as the guy that posted a link to Wiki rumour, for Bozza to immediately point out that the Wiki site was updated by the same IP address as his post :lol:

Thanks...in fact if you've got a gun can I borrow it and shoot myself! :rolleyes:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
For starters Rodgers has said that he won't send Carroll out on loan and will only sell him. So that's the end of that. Please can we delete this thread before someone else starts taking LSD and posting more ridiculous rumours as a reply?

Erm actually he said he WOULD be willing to send him on loan to help him improve.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thanks...in fact if you've got a gun can I borrow it and shoot myself! :rolleyes:
This is why we have gun laws. You'll be over it in an hour, whereas if we were in America you'd have killed 10 people and yourself by now.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here