Don't Shoot The Messenger

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Never posted any rumour before, however just got home from work and called into my local offie for some wine. The Manager is a liverpool fan with family in liverpool, he told me that Brighton are in talks with liverpool to take Andy Carroll on loan and will be selling 2 of our players to them. Didn't say who they were.

He insists that this in genuine, but not sure I believe him, have looked on all websites (football rumors etc, sky transfer news) and nothing is mentioned, so probably either mistake or wind-up

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER :D

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of all the nonsense we read, this is right at the top of the heap. Why even bother posting it, do you know nothing about football?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They ain't having Vicente and Bruno :rant::lol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
On this occasion I am quite tempted. Perhaps just sticking this in the 'other stuff' graveyard will suffice.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Of all the nonsense we read, this is right at the top of the heap. Why even bother posting it, do you know nothing about football?

this.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Never posted any rumour before, however just got home from work and called into my local offie for some wine. The Manager is a liverpool fan with family in liverpool, he told me that Brighton are in talks with liverpool to take Andy Carroll on loan and will be selling 2 of our players to them. Didn't say who they were.

He insists that this in genuine, but not sure I believe him, have looked on all websites (football rumors etc, sky transfer news) and nothing is mentioned, so probably either mistake or wind-up

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER :D

I think he's having a laugh at you :lol:

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
For starters Rodgers has said that he won't send Carroll out on loan and will only sell him. So that's the end of that. Please can we delete this thread before someone else starts taking LSD and posting more ridiculous rumours as a reply?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I tried to look at NSC without logging in, and was unable to, due to 'high demand'...

Must have been due to this dead cert signing news...NOT!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
For f*** sake, this has to be the worst 'silly season' in NSC history.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I clearly said that I thought it was a mistake or a wind up, but was just passing it on. I don't see why people need to get so offensive and personal when I was only passing on what I was told.......... I don't actually believe it myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports