Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Don’t be sad about Ben going. A reminder of just how good Webster is.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I thought Southampton on got their beaks wet if the Albion sold him abroad*.

*I have no idea, just the shite you read.

Yea, there was further confusion and seemingly contradictory stuff about a player being sold abroad. Either way, I’m fairly sure that Southampton are more likely to get something than the Newport and Peterborough.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yea, there was further confusion and seemingly contradictory stuff about a player being sold abroad. Either way, I’m fairly sure that Southampton are more likely to get something than the Newport and Peterborough.

If Southampton released White aged 16 why would they get something?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Is it cynical of me to wonder why Webster and Dunk are both 'injured' while they get their new contracts signed ? Naylor did suggest Webster would be back first !! Dunks contract must still not be close.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Is it cynical of me to wonder why Webster and Dunk are both 'injured' while they get their new contracts signed ? Naylor did suggest Webster would be back first !! Dunks contract must still not be close.

:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013

Someone said on Twitter before the Rangers game that Dunk had Covid.

He's not been seen since. Webster can't play either but is expected to be back very quickly - putting two and two together, I am guessing the rumour Dunk has Covid is true and that Webster was a close contact

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Webster was at Wembley for the England semis & finals so wouldn’t surprise me if he caught covid

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

Someone said on Twitter before the Rangers game that Dunk had Covid.

He's not been seen since. Webster can't play either but is expected to be back very quickly - putting two and two together, I am guessing the rumour Dunk has Covid is true and that Webster was a close contact

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Webster was at Wembley for the England semis & finals so wouldn’t surprise me if he caught covid

Naylor's Athletic article said Webby was already in Portugal on holiday when it got moved to the amber list. He has therefore been in Covid quarantine for 10 days since his return.

EDIT: Re-reading the article, I'm not sure he's referring to him being in quarantine now, or earlier in the year

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Naylor's Athletic article said Webby was already in Portugal on holiday when it got moved to the amber list. He has therefore been in Covid quarantine for 10 days since his return.

EDIT: Re-reading the article, I'm not sure he's referring to him being in quarantine now, or earlier in the year

That was immediately end of the season - Portugal moved to Amber on 3rd June. He was definitely out of quarantine mid-June as he was training at Worthing Leisure Centre running track and like I say at Wembley for the Euros Semis / Finals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here