Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
theres actully enough pictures that the clubcould pick and choose from. just a page, nick the match report that features everyones name in it.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
yes say the score, team, write a little about the goals and just have a few pics including the team line up

Last edited:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Sounds like a good time was had by all.

I would have been up for a game but I had other things to do this weekend.

Still if you need players for the return game then count me in!

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Al Bion said:
Here's the photos for all those who are interested:

Click Here for Photo's

Use the style button in the top right corner to view them in a slideshow or different format.

Sorry I missed kick-off and hence the pre-match photocall but hopefully there's a few photo's of everyone who played.

:clap2:

Brilliant work Al Bion :clap2:

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Excellent pictures, and I really enjoyed the game.

I wouldn't mind doing that again.

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Great day and thanks to everybody for making Patrick welcome I think he was a little intimidted being the youngest there and by all those fine athletes on display! He would certainly be up for the return fixture.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Renns said:
Great day and thanks to everybody for making Patrick welcome I think he was a little intimidted being the youngest there and by all those fine athletes on display! He would certainly be up for the return fixture.

You can tell him he did very well. He has a good touch and loads of pace. He will better pick when to cross and when to shoot, in time, and when he does he'll be a really good player. He was very unlucky not to score. Jimmy's third came after their keeper had made a fantastic save from his low drive from 20 yards.

He will be very welcome if the return fixture happens.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Padders said:
Excellent pictures, and I really enjoyed the game.

I wouldn't mind doing that again.

Glad to hear that Mike. I'm sure if there is a return fixture you will be the first name on the sheet! It will give you a chance to get them for referring to you on their site as the 'fifty year old in midfield'!!!

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
the youngest member or the defence will have to pull out of the return leg as i am playing for the england u19's in china( well going on a trip with my football class in college but shhhh) so you will need a replacement to my level, although you will probabry find better:D

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
jaz said:
the youngest member or the defence will have to pull out of the return leg as i am playing for the england u19's in china( well going on a trip with my football class in college but shhhh) so you will need a replacement to my level, although you will probabry find better:D

Fair play though mate, I doubt we'll find one who'll try harder. Might find one I have to shout at slightly less though!!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I suspect that for the return leg we will be the ones with 23 players and Donny will have 11

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
hans kraay fan club said:
Fair play though mate, I doubt we'll find one who'll try harder. Might find one I have to shout at slightly less though!!!

yer may also be able to scare a free header from 4 yards.

to be fair i did a lot better in the second half

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I would be up for the return game.

I would have loved to play yesterday, but ive had other things to do this weekend.

If you want any references then just ask Jaz about how good i am!

:bighead:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports