Done me proud boys

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Best comedy programme i have seen this year, what a embarrassment, still have not stopped laughing, must watch the highlights tonight, comedy gold.

:D:D:D:D

You are wrong there, what you need to look at is the hilariously low home crowds you get every week watching a bunch of no hopers who will never be anything other than mediocre. And you lot with such hope on your little faces being disappoointed week in week out - now that is funny.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Which watering hole had the pleasure of hosting Dubai Seagulls?

McGettigans in Bonnington Hotel, JLT. You'll have to join us next time!

waddoneagle

Jan 7, 2010
You are wrong there, what you need to look at is the hilariously low home crowds you get every week watching a bunch of no hopers who will never be anything other than mediocre. And you lot with such hope on your little faces being disappoointed week in week out - now that is funny.

I looked and saw we beat you at your ground that was another embarrassment again, it must be sad being embarrassed all the time

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I looked and saw we beat you at your ground that was another embarrassment again, it must be sad being embarrassed all the time

Surely only a Palace fan would know true humiliation as you experience it week in week out rather than occasionally. Your ground is a tip and should be turned into a car park for Sainsbury's or maybe a rubbish tip.

waddoneagle

Jan 7, 2010
Surely only a Palace fan would know true humiliation as you experience it week in week out rather than occasionally. Your ground is a tip and should be turned into a car park for Sainsbury's or maybe a rubbish tip.

Two words, Retail Park

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Gotta say despite the score the boys done me proud...don't care about the own goals....onwards and upwards....but there will be the normal how we gonna cope in the premiership, we're DOOMED.....get a life and enjoy the ride!!!

This was a one off and I am loving the ride! now f*** off you 'doom and gloom' merchants! we are 2pts off playoffs and not playing for our lives/future at Hereford!!!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Two words, Retail Park

What a good idea, and that would make better use the area as there is nothing near Selhurst Park. Maybe cheap shops though - Poundstretcher or a 99p shop - you could maybe get a player or two in there?

waddoneagle

Jan 7, 2010
What a good idea, and that would make better use the area as there is nothing near Selhurst Park. Maybe cheap shops though - Poundstretcher or a 99p shop - you could maybe get a player or two in there?

We don't need no new players if we do, we just take your best ones

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
If you ignore the SCUMMY PALARSE I PUT MY DICK IN MY MUMS JACK COS ME SISTER IS IN BED WITH ME DAD.....they will get bored and go away

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
If you ignore the SCUMMY PALARSE I PUT MY DICK IN MY MUMS JACK COS ME SISTER IS IN BED WITH ME DAD.....they will get bored and go away

when you go to school tomorrow ask your teacher about spelling and constructing a sentence, it may help other people understand you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports