Done me proud boys

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Gotta say despite the score the boys done me proud...don't care about the own goals....onwards and upwards....but there will be the normal how we gonna cope in the premiership, we're DOOMED.....get a life and enjoy the ride!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just hope all those who went up enjoyed the day DESPITE the result.

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
yeah i know they did i have a few friends who went up, said its been brilliant

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Just hope all those who went up enjoyed the day DESPITE the result.

On my way home now and enjoyed the day.

I went in thinking we'd get thumped so not surprised. Liverpool are just a class and a half above us. Today really showed the difference between the top end of the Championship and the Prem.

Still the lads gave it there all so no complaints there. Liverpool were simply much, much too good for us.

UP THE ALBION!!

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Gotta say despite the score the boys done me proud...don't care about the own goals....onwards and upwards....but there will be the normal how we gonna cope in the premiership, we're DOOMED.....get a life and enjoy the ride!!!

How can anyone be proud after a 6-1 defeat? Doesn't mean I think any less of the team but certainly not proud of that performance. You need to take your rose tinted glasses off.

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
don't wear them sorry...of course i'm proud i don't care what the score was...massive game difficult place to go and get a result...sorry but i'm proud and well done boys

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace 5-0 Brighton
Brighton 2-3 Palace
Brighton 1-3 Palace
etc etc

I think if you check the record books , head to head we've beaten you more times overall :thumbsup:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Fair play to the OP, I like the positivity. We were terrible today, but learned a lot about where we are as a club and hopefully we can pick ourselves up and learn from it.

Even though you could start pointing fingers, I just don't have the heart to do it. The players will feel absolutely awful, I just they can respond well.

We were just done by a team who were able to make their extra class count. I'm disappointed we didn't give a better account of ourselves, but hey, worst things happen sea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports