Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Donny's pith is shared with rugby though isn't it? It may have the same issues as the Hull pitch. I think that might make it tricky for him, and for our play style in general.

He sounds class though, annoyingly I haven't seen him yet. Hopefully he'll play on Wednesday and I can get a look at him.

They'll be wearing helmets? Sounds as though they're giving up.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Team Vs Doncaster

Most reckon on unchanged. Assulin (according to Naylor) plays the interiore (left to central) if he is in the team. This leaves a hole on the left side of defensive midfield if out holding midfielder (Navarro and Bridcutt) take turns in going forward. Razak (from reports) plays forward in the three man midfield (not counting the regulation one winger).

I would put Vicente on the bench to play the Assulin role. I would have Kazenga on the bench as the reserve winger with Buckley in the side. Barnes to play deep or wide to draw the defenders out of position. Macca as striker.

If Razak plays a deeper box to box (diagonal) there is only the need for one holding midfielder. But one left back (Mattock?) has still got to be on his mettle. Noone is still not ruled out for a left side emphasis. He could replace Navarro? Navarro + Bridcutt has been successful in defence, but not so many chances are created with this pairing.

I would have Agdestein in the squad instead of Vokes. What has happened to Roland Bergkamp ?

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Player is working......well I say working its belting out Big Mountain - Baby I Love Your Way

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Brezovan, Reyes, Greer, El-Abd, Mattock; Bridcutt, Navarro, Razak, Buckley; Barnes, Mackail-Smith.

Ankergren (GK), Calderon, Noone, Assulin, Vokes.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
It aint broke, dont fix it

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Casper, Calde, Nooney, Assulin and Vokes

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
No vincentelot! Saving him up for Wednesday :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here