Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Game WON"T be live on Sky

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
shame for us exiles but I guess the "I've got a season ticket so I don't want it televised" crew will be cheered by the news. :blush:

(apologies to those not of that view of course but there were plenty who were :) )

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds on twice in three days. I'm surprised they didn't pick our Carling Cup game with Gillingham instead.

Or the Pompey away match.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I've got a season ticket, but think its a shame its not on telly. I'm not surprised how many
neutrals are interested in Brighton v Doncaster and on the first weekend of the football season?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
FAN BLOODY TASTIC. Thats ALL the TV slots gone

Friday night: Hull v Blackpool
Saturday lunchtime: Wimbledon v Bristol Rovers
Saturday evening: Southampton v Leeds
Sunday lunchtime: West Ham v Cardiff

GET IN :clap2:

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Words cannot describe how much Sky's obsession with Leeds winds me up. They are shit, their fans are morons and they are no longer the big club they all think they are. Pathetic.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wimbledon v Bristol Rovers! Wow, that's a real crowd-pleaser.

Wimbledons first game back in the Football League after having their place thieved from them. If I wasn't wandering round the Amex in a dazed, dumbstruck awe then I'd certainly be tuning in to that game. As it is, perhaps I'll be able to keep half an eye on it from the supporters bar or concourse, assuming we will have Sky Sports on the tellyboxes inside the stadium.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Utterly gutted. Nice to see that some are revelling in the fact that genuine Albion fans can't see the game. Nice touch.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
shame for us exiles but I guess the "I've got a season ticket so I don't want it televised" crew will be cheered by the news. :blush:

(apologies to those not of that view of course but there were plenty who were :) )

I don't think it was 'I don't want it televised', I think it was 'I don't want the game to be on the Friday night or Sunday lunchtime'.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
As a STH I am pleased they have not changed the kick off time coz I go on holiday on the Sunday and would have missed the game if it had been delayed 24 hours! Selfish I know but do I give a damn? Answers on a postcard. Yippeeeee :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here