Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Donald Trump: Your favourite gaffes, threats, quotes and misdemeanours

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What's obviously more remarkable is a few on here defended and supported him. I'm not quite sure what they required to see the light.

Watching him take a shit live on the White House floor?

Ha! Well, that was the most frustrating thing about him; the more ghastly things he did, the more his supporters loved him. Which says a bib-full about those supporters.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Unless I've missed it, I'm very disappointed he got through four years without a real dressing down from a journalist. Did anyone have the guts to really tell him to his face what a lying sack of puss he is?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Unless I've missed it, I'm very disappointed he got through four years without a real dressing down from a journalist. Did anyone have the guts to really tell him to his face what a lying sack of puss he is?

Well, I think we have that to look forward to. Almost impossible to do that for an American President in power, but what we do know is the great orange turd can't keep out of the limelight.

It's worth a poll actually, who will be Trump's David Frost?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well, I think we have that to look forward to. Almost impossible to do that for an American President in power, but what we do know is the great orange turd can't keep out of the limelight.

It's worth a poll actually, who will be Trump's David Frost?

Good point. Someone needs to woo him, play to his ego, secure a face to face. And then skewer the *******. On prime time.

Piers Morgan would want it. Paxman should maybe get it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Not that I've seen face-to-face, as Trump just tends to walk off if he gets some hard questions. But Stephen Colbert is so great as a regular Trump-shredder on his show.

[yt]JpUxQyLCBbk&t=7s[/yt]

Well worth a trawl-back. Also Seth Meyers

[yt]75frb_9hZp4[/yt]

Discovered these guys last year, and they've made the lockdown evenings a whole lot more entertaining since I subscribed. Their monologues are truly excellent viewing.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not that I've seen face-to-face, as Trump just tends to walk off if he gets some hard questions. But Stephen Colbert is so great as a regular Trump-shredder on his show.

[yt]75frb_9hZp4[/yt]

Discovered these guys last year, and they've made the lockdown evenings a whole lot more entertaining since I subscribed. Their monologues are truly excellent viewing.

Great stuff, thanks.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I think his inability to pronounce Yosemite is right up there. Not a slip of the tongue, he simply didn't know. One of the best known natural wonders of his country and he didn't know. It's a bit like living in England for 74 years and thinking Leicester is pronounced Lie-sester, apart from the natural wonders bit of course. It is ignorance of a truly special level.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Good point. Someone needs to woo him, play to his ego, secure a face to face. And then skewer the *******. On prime time.

Piers Morgan would want it. Paxman should maybe get it?

Andrew Neil ! Alternatively someone as calm but sharp like Adam Boulton.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

[yt]75frb_9hZp4[/yt]

Seth Meyers in particular is brilliant. Love his Tucker Carlson impression.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I haven’t any favourite quotes, but looking at this board, he certainly seems to live rent-free in a lot of people’s heads here.

Trump certainly understands the commodification of attention better than most. For over 4 years he's been the story; dominating the news cycles with his unique brand of whack-jobbery. It takes a special kind of shameless egotist to crave the world's gaze even if it means they're laughing at you.

I'm sure he sees it as winning, not even conceding it's a pyhrric victory at best, happy that he's been living rent free in people's heads. His fans, including his son, have tossed that putdown around for years but I'm not sure how effective it is as an insult. He was the Potus; of course people were talking about him. But his all-consuming desire to be talked about is simply indicative of his thin-skinned narcissism. SAD!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Claiming the election was 'rigged' but forgot to mention the dirty tricks the Russians helped him with to win power in the first place. Pot, kettle, black.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The craziest moment surely was when people actually voted for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here