Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Donald Trump: Your favourite gaffes, threats, quotes and misdemeanours

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The constant pointless lies. e.g.

"Michigan is a great state. I’ve gotten tremendous business to go to Michigan. Michigan is one of the reasons I ran. I was honored in Michigan long before I thought about — I was honored as the Man of the Year in Michigan at a big event. And I got up — and I remember so well. I spoke — probably just five, six years before I even thought about running for President."

Didn't happen.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Another classic, watched live by NSC’s army of late night Trump piss takers last May.

Trump lies and tries to get the head of the CDC to back him by rolling back on his statement that the Second Wave in autumn 2020 could be worse. The head of CDC, embarrassed, sticks to his professional judgement.

3:43 & 4:50;

el punal

The two quite early actions that appalled me, and convinced me that , personally, I could never understand anybody voting for him, was the mocking of the disabled journo at an Election rally, and perving over a 10 year old that was caught on video.
Even if my politics had any sympathy with his at all, either of these made him unelectable to me.

The mocking of the disabled journalist was the most repugnant thing that this vile man did. It set the tone for his term in office where he has been constantly ignorant, repulsive, narcissistic and treacherous - those are just a few labels that can be pinned to the orange oaf.

The French, in years gone by, came up with an ingenious punishment for certain people. It was called “an oubliette”. Rough English translation would be “to forget”. The convicted person would be cast into an underground cell with a concave roof with a barred opening at the top. It was impossible to climb up to the opening but it let in the rain and any other detritus that nature allowed. In addition people could deposit all manner of disgusting material into the pit. The prisoner would then slowly starve to death in absolute abject misery lasting weeks, and, just left there to rot - ignored and forgotten. Suitable for Trump methinks.

Last edited:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I share a country with nigh on eighty million people who think he was chosen, from before the beginning of all time, as a special dispensation to this, God's beloved country, in order to spare us from the twin spectres of slightly higher marginal income tax rates and Drag Queen Story Hour.

Ask me how I sleep.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
There have been so many it's so hard to choose from but I really enjoyed it when anyone got under his orange skin, which was easy as long as it questioned anything he thought or said, I particularly recall his inauguration when the press questioned his assertion regarding the numbers people who attended compaire to Obarms inauguration.
It set the direction of travel for the next four years.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Didn't he talk about injecting bleach to kill Covid? Unless I dreamt it ???

If so, that's got to be one of stupidest things ever said by anybody, ever!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I like how he said China.

There were a couple of times where he failed to pronounce "America" :ohmy:

Also, the videos of him trying to walk down shallow slopes or stairs.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Pushing in line for the photo op was a rather enjoyable moment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iimj0j4NYME

That’s his childish ego but he’s obviously done far worse. In some ways I liked how he wound so many people up. Then I remember this man was THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. And it wasn’t quite as funny.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Pushing in line for the photo op was a rather enjoyable moment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iimj0j4NYME

That’s his childish ego but he’s obviously done far worse. In some ways I liked how he wound so many people up. Then I remember this man was THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. And it wasn’t quite as funny.

What's obviously more remarkable is a few on here defended and supported him. I'm not quite sure what they required to see the light.

Watching him take a shit live on the White House floor?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here