Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
You have misinterpreted the comment, which was directing Lasvegan's attention to Trump's interview on Access Hollywood where he was boasting about kissing young women without their agreement and grabbing them by the pussy.
No I knew what it was referring to - it just felt like a weird comment suggesting that I personally ’need’ to do that to someone because someone thinks my arguments are pointless. No worries. I’m sure HWT didn’t mean the way it came across!

As has been said before, no one is going to convert any Trump supporter on here into being a Biden supporter but we can definitely stop them peddling fake stories and defending behaviour of potentially the next POTUS that is frankly indefensible.

Anyway, Lasvegas’s interaction has just become a little ridiculous and petulant with these random, quickfire questions aimed at diverting posters away from the crap he’s espousing about Trump so I’m knocking on the head with him/her for now.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
No I knew what it was referring to - it just felt like a weird comment suggesting that I personally ’need’ to do that because someone thinks my arguments are pointless.

As has been said before, no one is going to convert any Trump supporter on here into being a Biden supporter but we can definitely stop them peddling fake stories and defending behaviour that is frankly indefensible.
But you wont stop indefO I knew what it was referring to - it just felt like a weird comment suggesting that I personally ’need’ to do that to someone because someone thinks my arguments are pointless. No worries. I’m sure HWT didn’t mean the way my it came across
As has been said before, no one is going to convert any Trump supporter on here into being a Biden supporter but we can definitely stop them peddling fake stories and defending behaviour of potentially the next POTUS that is frankly indefensible.

Anyway, Lasvegas’s interaction has just become a little ridiculous and petulant with these random, quickfire questions aimed at diverting posters away from the crap he’s espousing about Trump so I’m knocking on the head with him/her for now.
so you dont believe her

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It’s a bizarre response isn’t it?!

Lasvegan has to ask another question because he has no comeback to the responses to his previous questions.

Surely even you, in your MAGA rose coloured spectacles can’t be serious on that one? 😂

If by the remotest chance you do need me to point out some of Trump’s racist and misogynistic behaviour over the last 10 years or so - I posted the Access to Hollywood tape only a few days ago and Trump’s repeated reference to latinos as ‘drug dealers, thieves and murders‘, his comments on hispanics or banning muslims from the country or referring to his political opponents as native Indians in a pejorative way, the list is endless …Trump has weaponised racism and bigotry like no President has ever done - his whole political rise to power has been fuelled by it.
LasVegan seems to spend a lot of time on here not really saying much.

Very similar to conspiracy theorists who can't/won't present a complete thought or investigation to prove their understanding. The reason for this is kinda obvious.

Also similar is the track record of ignoring questions or trying to change the subject when things get tricky for him.

My guess is that this lack of critical thinking coupled with a flair for mental gymnastics is necessary to be a Trump Stan.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm a few pages late but did a little light reading on the author of that National Pulse piece:

When running for leader (of UKIP) in 2016, Kassam supported the repeal of a ban on former members of the National Front and British National Party white nationalist parties from joining UKIP.

So, personally won't be putting too much stock into anything he writes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No I knew what it was referring to - it just felt like a weird comment suggesting that I personally ’need’ to do that to someone because someone thinks my arguments are pointless. No worries. I’m sure HWT didn’t mean the way it came across!

You should know me better, and re-read before jumping to inappropriate conclusions. @Seagull58 has explained it, and even @lasvegan himself understood the allusion I was making. My implication that he presumably considers that 'grabbing pussy' is not misogynistic appears to be correct.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm a few pages late but did a little light reading on the author of that National Pulse piece:

When running for leader (of UKIP) in 2016, Kassam supported the repeal of a ban on former members of the National Front and British National Party white nationalist parties from joining UKIP.

So, personally won't be putting too much stock into anything he writes.
If you read it you will certainly not put any stock in what he writes.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You're the one skipping a debate.
I struggle to agree with you on many things in this thread, but you are doing a sterling job in keeping one poster busy here.

Carry on the good work.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Do you believe her?

Personally, yes I do. I think it takes colossal bravery to stand up to somebody who is a proven misogynist and bully, and who is used to weaponising his followers to create en-masse attacks against anyone who challenges them or tries to hold them to account.

I’m absolutely certain that there’s nobody out there who would put themselves in the firing line for such harassment and abuse unless they were absolutely certain of their ground.

However, I would just like to add that it doesn’t matter a damn what anyone on this board thinks regarding that case, what matters is what the jurors thought having heard the full evidence.

They were not chosen for their political allegiances, they were chosen to hear the evidence and then rule on whether what was alleged had occurred. They did so.

How on earth can you claim to support the rule of law when you decry every judgement that doesn’t follow your warped and evidence free assertions?

Your thinking is effectively “I like the guy, so he can’t have done anything wrong.”

Thankfully, America’s justice system has a bit more to it.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
That's not all he said though is it? Even after being found guilty of sexual assault in a court, he called her a liar, said that she was politically motivated, called her a liar again - repeatedly, and that she had made it up just to sell her book. And this led to her receiving threats and abuse from his followers. And diminished her reputation as a respected journalist, and halted much of her income from appearing on TV.

So - you're happy that he sexually assaulted someone, and then verbally attacked her, leading to abuse from others and a loss in earnings, because he says he wasn't his type (despite him mixing up her and his wife - and I guess even Trump couldn't convince people that someone he married wasn't 'his type')?

And secondly - it was the JURY that awarded the millions - not a judge. So, are you saying that the jury was only chosen from Democrats who specifically wanted to drain Trump's campaign finances?

Maybe it's not a witch hunt - and maybe he's just a deeply unpleasant person who has committed offences??
If you have read anything about this woman you will see she has made multiple claims against various people andis being backed by a major Democrat.

He wasn't convicted of sexual assault so yea I am happy with his comments. Jurys get guidelines for awards, in a DNC stronghold thats what you can expect.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Trump refused to hand over classified docs, lied about them, hid them, moved them and, almost certainly sold them. There is no equivalence.

He claimed they were de classified as he was President, seeing previous had done similar. He locked them in a secure room which was a sensible thing to do. Sold to whoom? were back to Mullers Russia again.

Your right about no equivellence, the media didn't go after the other 2 with spin and mis-information.

Trump derangement Syndrome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here