Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Dominic Cummings v H&SC and S&T select committees *Official Match Thread*

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Popgun has gone away and the minigun is being unleashed

With Hancock staring at the barrel

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I am reading some of what he is saying and it doesn’t seem to be anything we don’t already know or think.

:shrug:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1397491450514915331[/tweet]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You you believe a word the clown PM says?

I’m not sat in front of a commons select committee...my opinion matters not.
During the ongoing pandemic I have made a decision to be responsible for myself and my family. Self responsibility is a wonderful thing....you should give it a go.[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
You you believe a word the clown PM says?

I think it's more a case of if you work for this government you need to be sycophantic Boris yes man, once you aren't under his command anymore you no longer need to carry on lying and pretending

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What a **** that Cummings is!!! A vile piece of human shit. How the **** he can pass the buck is beyond me !!!!

Johnson is a clown and unfit to run this country in my view but Cummings is the biggest piece of shit ever and I really hope he crawls back into the pit he came out and never appears again but sadly the little **** will make a living of this

Your view of DC is probably shared by many of us on here but that doesn't change how damning the evidence he is given is going to be. Whether there are any repercussions remains to be seen.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Compelling stuff and it's very hard to disagree with him about the "talent" at the top of the Government, Whitehall and political parties.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think it's more a case of if you work for this government you need to be sycophantic Boris yes man, once you aren't under his command anymore you no longer need to carry on lying and pretending

[tweet]1397490663202172933[/tweet]

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Laura K is his favourite. Colour me flabbergasted.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Compelling stuff and it's very hard to disagree with him about the "talent" at the top of the Government, Whitehall and political parties.

Unfortunately both parties have found themselves in hoc to a lunatic fringe on their extremes which led ultimately to Johnson vs Corbyn

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Amazing scenes, will it cost Johnson even one vote next time? Probably not.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Unfortunately both parties have found themselves in hoc to a lunatic fringe on their extremes which led ultimately to Johnson vs Corbyn

And given Brexit is a part of that, it is a bit of a stretch to take him seriously given his role in that.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Cummings says that at the last election people had a choice between a government led by Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn. He says any system that presents people with a choice like that has gone “extremely badly wrong”.

There are thousands of people who could provide better leadership, he says.

He also says it is “crazy” that someone like himself was able to have so much power. And it was “crackers” that Johnson was in there too, he says.

He says the political parties need to ask themselves about why they present the public with choices like this.

Oh no. I have some common ground with the snivelling weasel.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Laura K is his favourite. Colour me flabbergasted.

IMG_20191211_183446.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here