Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Doing The 92

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I’ve done about 20 Greyhound tracks, probably abut 16 of them don’t exist anymore.

but that’s nothing to do with this thread is it?
No, but interesting nevertheless. I’ve been to Romford and Hove (obviously). We were supposed to go to Sheffield dogs early 90s but spent the evening in hospital instead so I’m not sure that counts. What’s the dogs’ equivalent to the 92 ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
12 confiscated from my list as I went to the old ground but not the new ones. Factor in the teams no longer in the 92 now and I am a paltry 44

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That’s the one.
Spurs is a good example of different grounds. I’ve seen us play them in three different grounds.
I have seen them at 3 home grounds - but not the new one. WHL, Wembley and the Goldstone in the Intertoto

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
No, but interesting nevertheless. I’ve been to Romford and Hove (obviously). We were supposed to go to Sheffield dogs early 90s but spent the evening in hospital instead so I’m not sure that counts. What’s the dogs’ equivalent to the 92 ?
Probably only about 20 remain, the 80s when I used to go regularly there was probably in excess of fifty. I think there was about ten in London alone, I think the only “London” tracks that remain are Romford and Crayford (and yes I am fully aware of their actual location)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here