Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog poo on the streets - Guilty or not?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The problem is the owners who happily allow their dogs off lead who end up miles ahead of them and then the owners haven't got a scooby whether their dog has had a poo or not. New law (for other thread) no dogs off lead until they have done their business and it has been safely scooped.

What about a three pooping dog like my Jack. Hard to enforce this one.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Haha dogging up Highdown again. Stick to Honeysuckle Lane car park.

I'd rather not bump in to you and your wife there thank you.

genuine albion

Aug 7, 2012
All dogs should be DNA'd and registered on a database (costs about £120 and could be paid for by dog licence fee) Any dog turds found in public area like parks, streets and beaches could be analysed and the offending dog and registered owner identified. Someone then goes round and slaps them with a grand fine payable within 24 hrs or the mutt is put down. That would soon stop the problem. Also all dogs should be on a lead when in urban public spaces and probably banned all together from some areas.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
All dogs should be DNA'd and registered on a database (costs about £120 and could be paid for by dog licence fee) Any dog turds found in public area like parks, streets and beaches could be analysed and the offending dog and registered owner identified. Someone then goes round and slaps them with a grand fine payable within 24 hrs or the mutt is put down. That would soon stop the problem. Also all dogs should be on a lead when in urban public spaces and probably banned all together from some areas.

not a dog owner then?

genuine albion

Aug 7, 2012
not a dog owner then?

Not an owner, no. But I am a dog lover and we always had dogs growing up. Now I'm a dad with young kids I object to (the minority) of dog owners who let their dogs run riot in small parks scaring small children and letting them crap everywhere without clearing it up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not an owner, no. But I am a dog lover and we always had dogs growing up. Now I'm a dad with young kids I object to (the minority) of dog owners who let their dogs run riot in small parks scaring small children and letting them crap everywhere without clearing it up.

Dog lover? you said you would like to see the dog put down if the owner did not pay the fine, bit unfair on a genuine dog lover if the dog had a crap without the owners knowledge.
dogs also need a run, most dogs behave in public parks.
I am not a dog owner by the way.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's blatantly Zebedee's dog shitting infront of him while he gazes into the distance.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's blatantly Zebedee's dog shitting infront of him while he gazes into the distance.

Bloody cheek. :eek: When my dog stops while on the lead, I usually look down for any sign of an offending packet so not me gov. And even when my dog is off the lead and some way from me, I can still spot the tell-tale signs of the squat position, which is more often than not a precursor to a poo and an indication of the need to get a bag out. :lol:

I hope this clarifies matters.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here