Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Dog Food in the Air Fryer

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Every weekend morning, my dog's kibble is given a soaking in the frying pan that was used to cook the bacon for my son's sandwich.

The kibble will have been processed in a hygienic factory, and goes straight from the bag to the pan. We wouldn't do this if we have any doubts about the cleanliness of the kibble.
My friend's family business is Arden Grange Pet Food, he stated all their food was tested on humans and he said he had eaten all their products. He was barking mad though.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
It’s really not.
It's the bit on the ingredients that says Salmon & 'meat meals' on my dog food that suggests it's probably not fit for human consumption, even though it claims 26g of Salmon per 100g of kibble, it revises it further down that it's 2.6g of dried Salmon & 'meat meal'. Loads of added vits listed though! :unsure:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Every weekend morning, my dog's kibble is given a soaking in the frying pan that was used to cook the bacon for my son's sandwich.

The kibble will have been processed in a hygienic factory, and goes straight from the bag to the pan. We wouldn't do this if we have any doubts about the cleanliness of the kibble.
Yes but you'd definitely wash it before you used it again! The OP sounded like his landlady wasn't going to clean the Air Fryer before using it again! :sick:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's the bit on the ingredients that says Salmon & 'meat meals' on my dog food that suggests it's probably not fit for human consumption, even though it claims 26g of Salmon per 100g of kibble, it revises it further down that it's 2.6g of dried Salmon & 'meat meal'. Loads of added vits listed though! :unsure:
Meat meal is made from bits of the animal not considered safe for humans, it is though subjected to extreme temperatures and then ground to a powder. It is perfectly safe after this process for humans.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Meat meal is made from bits of the animal not considered safe for humans, it is though subjected to extreme temperatures and then ground to a powder. It is perfectly safe after this process for humans.
I'm still not going to eat it! 😂 Although when I was about 7 I tried a dog biscuit & it was a bit ruff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here