JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
IMG_7648.jpeg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Hi, sorry for the off-topic question. My landlady cooked a chicken in the air fryer earlier. Afterwards, she added dog food pellets to soak up the juices in the pan. I was pretty revolted but she assured me it's just "normal human food, but in pellet form". I raised an eyebrow and she agreed to clean the air fryer thoroughly.

I can vaguely see the logic in her argument, but it still left me a little bit disgusted.

Live and let live, or totally unacceptable?
Are you sure it wasn't an Airedale Terrier fryer?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
At least you know she likes it doggy style

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I ate a tin of cat food once. Not intentionally. I thought it was Soya Choice mince which was popular in the early 80’s
I had been drinking if you were wondering.
I’ve tried my dogs food and it tastes like corned beef.
I give my dogs generally what ever meet we are eating mixed in with their special foods I order. This is what happens when you smoke a joint at nights… You talk about these things.
Mods: ban me..

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Sorry, yes I should have clarified... there's two dogs in the house. One of them can fetch balls better than Solly on an off-day.

I don't know what it is. Maybe it was my landlady's thick cockney accent that gave her an air of authority and sophisticated intelligence.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Doesn't everyone clean their air fryer after cooking meat in it? Amazing idea though if she's going to give the dog the kibble, my dog would think it was xmas! My dog has 'natural' dried food & I've just checked the ingredients & although I wouldn't eat it it seems ok. I'm going to try this for the dog though, let it cool a bit chuck some kibble into it, wait til it turns mushy and then try and mould t into really high fat treats for the next 3 days. Then clean my air fryer properly!!

I like this reply the most. Good boy.

Rest of you are 'kin barking.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Sorry, yes I should have clarified... there's two dogs in the house. One of them can fetch balls better than Solly on an off-day.

I don't know what it is. Maybe it was my landlady's thick cockney accent that gave her an air of authority and sophisticated intelligence.

Or perhaps she just wanted to, WELL, BE LOVED ?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm generally up with tech but air fryers have completely passed me by. I cant even be arsed to Google the point of them let alone sticking the mutts grub in one.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Hi, sorry for the off-topic question. My landlady cooked a chicken in the air fryer earlier. Afterwards, she added dog food pellets to soak up the juices in the pan. I was pretty revolted but she assured me it's just "normal human food, but in pellet form". I raised an eyebrow and she agreed to clean the air fryer thoroughly.

I can vaguely see the logic in her argument, but it still left me a little bit disgusted.

Live and let live, or totally unacceptable?
If there's any food left over, just Bichon Frise it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Every weekend morning, my dog's kibble is given a soaking in the frying pan that was used to cook the bacon for my son's sandwich.

The kibble will have been processed in a hygienic factory, and goes straight from the bag to the pan. We wouldn't do this if we have any doubts about the cleanliness of the kibble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here