Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Tony Bloom want us to go down?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Actually I think Tony Bloom is the richest, but dimmest (and god knows that takes some doing), Palace fan and his agenda to sink Brighton is well on course.

The whole thing stinks .... Not so sure anymore this club is is in the hands of someone who wants to keep it.
Given the benefit of the doubt - is Tony Bloom the victim of poor advice or poor judgement ? Neither are good news for a proven gambler .
Surrounding yourself with overpaid , under performing staff - who prove difficult to dismiss without fiancial penaltiies can't in the end be an excuse for pressing the " premiereship ready " button ... whilst simultaneously
dismantling the team.
Do you trust the club - what they say - or more importantly what they dont say ?
As I said - this stinks .
Apart from bricks and mortar - an interest in the hotel industry ...
Do you think tony Blloom has another agenda ?

Nail on head! The site is ripe for development,i thought i was the only one to see through the smoke screen of spending 200 million just to acquire another site for toys are king!:moo:

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Made a few mistakes and a couple of mis-hires (we've all done that) and now taking a gamble that we have enough to stay up and then CH will be given the reigns (and chequebook) in the summer. So don't be so bloody ridiculous.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
The whole thing stinks .... Not so sure anymore this club is is in the hands of someone who wants to keep it.
Given the benefit of the doubt - is Tony Bloom the victim of poor advice or poor judgement ? Neither are good news for a proven gambler .
Surrounding yourself with overpaid , under performing staff - who prove difficult to dismiss without fiancial penaltiies can't in the end be an excuse for pressing the " premiereship ready " button ... whilst simultaneously
dismantling the team.
Do you trust the club - what they say - or more importantly what they dont say ?

I was like this when I had my first drink.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Of course he does. He's desperate to get rid, and you get so much more money for a league one club than for a championship or premier league one. :rolleyes:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think you've got your words wrong. Leeds stinks. Rangers stinks. Portsmouth stank. This is about a couple of bad appointments and some bad signings, it's nothing that can't be fixed over the summer.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
dismantling the team.

14922d1203442021-obama-illegals-share-same-message-n522306244_197290_3718.jpg

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
dismantling the team.

Believe there is a "Dick Head" who posts on here.......You should take his handle!!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Of course not.

The only black mark (such as it is) is not dispensing with Sami back in Sept/Oct when it was clear he was out of his depth. Then when the poor fella resigned we actually tried to keep him!

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
While it's easy to be cynical or dismissive about this thread, there's some weight behind it.

At the moment it's the weight of my iPad.

Idiot.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think the OP has a point.

I just hope he remembers to :bounce: this thread in 3 years time, just so he can laugh directly at everyone on here.

#hedgingbets.

Jan 30, 2008
dismantling the team.
Good questions , might get an honest answer but don't hold your breath:thumbsup:
regards
DR

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

I just hope he remembers to :bounce: this thread in 3 years time, just so he can laugh directly at everyone on here.

#hedgingbets.

Thread says want to which is bollocks...... not will or might do which is possible/probable

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
TB and the club haven't had the best of seasons. Even they admit that.

They'll get it right. Eventually. It's learning from the mistakes that matters.

Right now, the club is in good hands. I trust them all. I have no reason not to.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

#hedgingbets.

Do you really think Tony Bloom wants us to go down so that he can sell the club? That's what the OP is saying (or windup)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do you really think Tony Bloom wants us to go down so that he can sell the club? That's what the OP is saying (or windup)
Definitely when we're in the Conference it'll take more than £200m to get us PLR.
At that point Tony will be able to bail out with good grace.

We're in a race to the bottom, the sheep are just too stoooopid to notice.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Definitely when we're in the Conference it'll take more than £200m to get us PLR.
At that point Tony will be able to bail out with good grace.

We're in a race to the bottom, the sheep are just too stoooopid to notice.

Right oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here