Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does three inches make a difference...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Maybe if I show your wife my big one and if she likes it you can give her one???

I love NSC on a quiet night :drink:
I''ll just go and ask her---------------------------
She says as Dallas/Wot Katie Price shags next/Peter Andrea loves his kids/Embarrassing Illnesses/One Born every fecking second is not on tonight she might be up for that:eek:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Getting a bit technical now but on my cinema sound surround system it's not working in conjunction with sky or Playstation through the digital optical cable , could it be the cable faulty or the red light coming out of the system , I've a red light coming out of the playstation & sky box but no red light showing coming out of my cinema surround system ?
Thanks guys for any help

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I love NSC on a quiet night :drink:
I''ll just go and ask her---------------------------
She says as Dallas/Wot Katie Price shags next/Peter Andrea loves his kids/Embarrassing Illnesses/One Born every fecking second is not on tonight she might be up for that:eek:

See how helpful us mods on here are? we will do anything to satisfy the members :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think technically you only need 4 inches and anything over 6 inches is probably surplus to requirements. Mine is 33 inches.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Getting a bit technical now but on my cinema sound surround system it's not working in conjunction with sky or Playstation through the digital optical cable , could it be the cable faulty or the red light coming out of the system , I've a red light coming out of the playstation & sky box but no red light showing coming out of my cinema surround system ?
Thanks guys for any help

Thank god---a sensible post------it was getting very smutty for a while there--------------------------got no idea Mr 'T' try plugging it in:)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thanks guys for any help

Ok start ya own thread loool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here