Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does the negativity on NSC get you down?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
This is soooooooooooooo last years NSC, a thread about negativity turns into a you're shit and you know you are slanging match!

:lol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I give up - you're a lost cause.

If I represent a lost cause to you I am very pleased to hear it. But if you are thinking of giving up I am sure I'm not alone in saying that it would be an act of decency on your part. Maybe Brightonfans is more your speed.

Waits for the man who has 'given up' to respond.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
No surprise that two of the first posters on this thread are among the biggest serial whingers on the board.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
No surprise that two of the first posters on this thread are among the biggest serial whingers on the board.

Correct I am a serial whinger as regards the economy and other issues. I hold my hands up. However I have did not complained once about Wilkins, Adams, Dick Knight or Falmer.

I just cannot believe the Slade is already being slated and he has not even managed the Albion for one match yet.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Change the record.

Withdean Wanderer is just someone a load of you can pick on because it deflects from the weakness of your arguments...

Where's the weakness ? In case you've not noticed others don't care for his approach either, think you have the weak argument here.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Correct I am a serial whinger as regards the economy and other issues. I hold my hands up. However I have did not complained once about Wilkins, Adams, Dick Knight or Falmer.

I just cannot believe the Slade is already being slated and he has not even managed the Albion for one match yet.

I think your original post was valid, not a whinge.

1066gull

NSC has always been negative, was then, is now, will be in the future :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here