Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Not really if you actually come from the area and are totally pissed off with the recent arrivals like tristram and Pippa's who try to tell you that you now live in clapham rather than battersea, and a mile and a half innacuracy is hardly pedantic, especially not on a site where you can be pulled up for saying north laines instead of laine.

Agree with Clapham Junction but i'd argue you don't have to walk a mile and a half to find yourself in Clapham proper.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
How far would you say ? I'd say cedars road is the border

Top end of Battersea rise or the right hand side roads off lavender hill for me. Also I don't see any of the surrounding roads around Clapham common as being Battersea really.

Jan 30, 2008
That was at Clapham.....I was standing just behind young Bozza, thankfully out of sight.......it was a right old mob I can tell you.
Problem was the OB had brighton wrapped up in the pub down the road from clapham junction that day and everyone got let out en masse to the station when this photo was taken :wink:
regards
DR

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Wouldn't hear a pin drop from 99% on here if they met Cardiff, Millwall and that like. Bunch of girls.

Would that be the same Millwall that got done at All Bar One - London Bridge last year?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Cheers, didn't know that. I was only there 3 years (first house I bought) but was in Maresfield Road so guess that makes it more Manor Farm rather than Whitehawk?

Yes Maresfield Road is Manor Farm, an ex girlfriend grew up in Cowfold Road, the next street along from Maresfield Rd, she was very proud to come from The Manor.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Top end of Battersea rise or the right hand side roads off lavender hill for me. Also I don't see any of the surrounding roads around Clapham common as being Battersea really.

You're way off the mark mate. Battersea on the Map - check where we are.jpeg

http://www.lovebattersea.org.uk/

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Cardiff at the Goldstone in the 90s ???

I should imagine you wasn't born young Skylar.

Was that the 3-5?
More recently, at The Station Hotel at Preston Park when we were at Withdean. I could be wrong but one of the Soul Crew wrote a book in which said event featured and they had a grudging respect for us afterwards. The old Windmill lot featured heavily that day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here