Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Groan...... pedant alert

Not really if you actually come from the area and are totally pissed off with the recent arrivals like tristram and Pippa's who try to tell you that you now live in clapham rather than battersea, and a mile and a half innacuracy is hardly pedantic, especially not on a site where you can be pulled up for saying north laines instead of laine.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Not really if you actually come from the area and are totally pissed off with the recent arrivals like tristram and Pippa's who try to tell you that you now live in clapham rather than battersea, and a mile and a half innacuracy is hardly pedantic, especially not on a site where you can be pulled up for saying north laines instead of laine.
Well..... Isn't Battersea now named South Chelsea?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

A firm or some blokes without football shirts having a few pints?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Most of the 'hard' fans we have tend to be middle aged. I remember walking back from St Andrews to New Street last year when a bunch of kids were hanging around looking for trouble. A portly Albion fan, 40s I'd say, invited them to have a go if they wanted-despite the Police being present. Wondering as to whether their may be further potential bovver on the way back to the station, I nestled in amongst our crowd of 'lads' and felt the warm glow of safety.

If the Albion 'firm' has consisted of teenage wanabees I don't think I would have been so confident.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

When I lived in Whitehawk I told people I lived in West Roedean:D

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Only because you're old. If you were their age then you'd probably shit your pants.

Yeah agreed.

If I was 11, i'd be terrified.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

They should've stayed in St. Reatham.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Shit! I am 33. I must be over the hill. TBH honest I can't recall a time I've shit my pants since I've been out of nappies.

Which one are you in the picture? It's your picture isn't it. :clap2:

Watch it they're 'ard as nails. I can arrange a meet if you think you're up to the challenge, needs to be after 5pm during the week and before 9pm so not to clash with byker grove or bedtime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here