Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Das were you mates with eastside skins remember big one called rich & his mate don't know name who went to midlands to live

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I remember going to a Brighton v Reading game in the early 90's at Elm Park (Was the season we went down)

I think some Brighton fans managed to get into the Reading directors rooms or the dressing rooms after the game and put the chairs through the windows. Me and my bro were only only in our early teens and ended up being hit indiscriminately by the police wading through the crowd hitting anyone they could with batons.

LA-SEAGULLS

Dec 26, 2011
I remember going to a Brighton v Reading game in the early 90's at Elm Park (Was the season we went down)

I think some Brighton fans managed to get into the Reading directors rooms or the dressing rooms after the game and put the chairs through the windows. Me and my bro were only only in our early teens and ended up being hit indiscriminately by the police wading through the crowd hitting anyone they could with batons.
Had some fun in the pub next to the station after the game as well :)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Always busy when Arsenal came down in early eighties very top mob then, fact most games in the then div1 bought entertainment on a Saturday night apart from the London clubs Man city always was lively.

Some made the mistake of coming down Friday Night before the game and making some noise in Preston St. Every pub, bar & some restaurant reacted and they were run out of town

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I remember Chelsea away around 1990.
Not a lot happened at the ground but the train journey got a bit tasty with the Crawley boys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here