Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know of any IMMINENT player signings by the albion?

Stumpy Tim

I would certainly take PIG back if Sami wants him & he's not too expensive. Seems like a waste of money to get a new keeper when we have one. Having said that, if the rumours are true he doesn't get on with Bruno, it might not be a starter. Bruno could be a very important player this season if we play 4-2-3-1 properly - full-backs need to push on in that system, which Bruno is made for

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
You know that they know they they were 'costing too much'? Blimey.

I don't suppose you'd care to let us into your source who provided this hard-and-fast fact?

Did you read my post, I do not remember saying that I heard anything from a source, just giving an opinion on to why the club may have released them,regardless of what I has said, the club let them go. Now it's either to do with money or they were no longer surplus to requirements..

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Did you read my post, I do not remember saying that I heard anything from a source, just giving an opinion on to why the club may have released them,regardless of what I has said, the club let them go. Now it's either to do with money or they were no longer surplus to requirements..

You said 'they obviously thought that they were costing to much...'.

Why is it obvious? There could be a whole host of reasons. You've rounded on one.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
You said 'they obviously thought that they were costing to much...'.

Why is it obvious? There could be a whole host of reasons. You've rounded on one.

Opinion, not source. Never alluded to anyone telling me. The best thing of all, at this present time, you do not know if I am right or wrong.lets wait for a bounce from one of us.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Pretty much all the Poyet signings have been released. I think if Crofts deal was up at the end of last season he would have gone as well.

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
I would certainly take PIG back if Sami wants him & he's not too expensive. Seems like a waste of money to get a new keeper when we have one. Having said that, if the rumours are true he doesn't get on with Bruno, it might not be a starter. Bruno could be a very important player this season if we play 4-2-3-1 properly - full-backs need to push on in that system, which Bruno is made for

I was told this week that oscar has 'ssues' with pig (& reason why he left)

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Pretty much all the Poyet signings have been released. I think if Crofts deal was up at the end of last season he would have gone as well.

ankergren, bruno, calde, mackail-smith, ulloa, buckley, lualua and greer are all poyet signings, they havent been released

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Job number one is get Orlandi back, if fit we will rock with him on form.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Oscar and Bruno's wives are best friends, hence Oscar and PIG didn't get on as a result of Bruno and PIG not getting on

That must have been difficult seing as Oscar and PIG lived in the same building and Oscar's wife did the pre game pickup of some of the wives that lived in central Hove.

Stumpy Tim

That must have been difficult seing as Oscar and PIG lived in the same building and Oscar's wife did the pre game pickup of some of the wives that lived in central Hove.

I don't think the wives had a problem with each other. My understanding is problems stemmed when PIG complained that Bruno was put right back in the team after suspension, but PIG had to sit out for Brezovan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here