Does anyone fancy a NSC Curry night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There is nothing to be gained from going over old ground.

Suffice to say it was very disappointing that a new Albion forum threatened to sue NSC and tried to get NSP closed down by making scurrilous allegations about that board, which, although an acquired taste, is pretty harmless.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This.

Lady Gull and her sycophants were the most annoying thing on NSC this side of Palace trolls.

No loss.

I don't think that's true and the ignore function can help those who ever feel that way about other NSCers.

There is nothing to be gained from going over old ground.

Suffice to say it was very disappointing that a new Albion forum threatened to sue NSC and tried to get NSP closed down by making scurrilous allegations about that board, which, although an acquired taste, is pretty harmless.

Amen. Time to stop all of this now, I think.

I'm always tinged with a bit of sadness when people leave NSC, doing so either quietly or with a lot of noise, because simply you run a messageboard because you want people to exchange messages.

But, as I said above, I think NSC is largely welcoming and the collective output of this community over the years is considerably more positive than negative, either on the small scale of helping out individuals with problems, the forming of friendships and romantic relationships and being a vital part in the collaborative efforts of Albion fans to become the fantastic club it is today.

The Albion community today is larger than ever before and able to support many thriving communities, with an overlapping group of people moving between them. Good luck to them all.

Take care of yourselves, and each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here