Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone else feel carefree about this season?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Relived we don't have the prospect of promotion, look at the Palace situation some were disappointed we did not go up last season, would they change position with Palace now?
Watching the Championship programme on TV,there are a number of one time Premiership sides with modern stadiums barely a quarter full, a top half position in the Championship with good performances at home
will keep our attendances 20,000 plus.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I have watched the Albion through good times and lots of lean times , I get upset when we lose and enjoy are wins but as long as the guys on the pitch do there best and give 100% and I have a few beers with my mates and look forward to the next match in our new Stadium which is a bonus and I am proud of the fight to save the club by the fans and Sir Dick it brought real passionate fans together ,also give a big thank you to TB sticking his hand in his pockets and we now need to finish the job by making more atmosphere in our new ground.:albion2::albion::ascarf:

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Sums it up for me. Last years felt like an 'all eggs in one basket' kinda thing. Oscar is more long term, if he takes a season to bed in, so be it.

We all knew it was going to be the last season with Gus unless we went up, I feel much more comfortable with Oscar and Natham at the helm I get the feeling they are both here for the longer term this year is transition however I would not be surprised if we did not put a run together after Christmas when we finally get our injured players all back and maybe sign a couple in the January transfer window

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I just look back to 2008/2009 at Withdean and near relegation to league two. This is a good division, we are better than most, we will win more than we will lose, we have a great new stadium. Let's enjoy the ride.

All good points but don't you just have that slight doubt that last season was our one chance and we blew it and it may take us years to get to that position again?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Next year will be our 4 th in this division .

We would of all taken that when we won league one

The Stadium was not built for Championship football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here