Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Does any genre of music “make you angry”?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
These type of radio stations do seem to have their favourites, if I switch on Absolute I’m sure I hear Red Hot Chilli Peppers within the next 20 minutes.
I can’t seem to get 80s and 90s in my area since they changed it a couple of years back.
I have never used Just Eat, and probably never will because of their annoying ads.

It's funny you say that, I actually flicked over because they started playing Red Hot Chilli Peppers earlier. Possibly the most overrated band of the 90s/00s.
I stream them all, as obviously I can't pick up the stations here in Canada. We also don't have Just Eat!
I never understand why companies make adverts which are deliberately annoying. I get that it helps to remember them but for me I remember how annoying their ads are, so avoid the product. For example, I'd always avoid using Go Compare when I still lived in the UK simply because they were so irritating. Anyway, that's a whole other conversation!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I love Spanish and Mexican food, however....

Sometimes the bloody music they play Latino/Spanish guitar flamenco latin in the background drives me nuts....

So much so, that once while having a nice meal in Islington in Desperados, I could not stand the music any longer I left the wife in there and went for a walk while she paid...

The mrs is a flamenco dancer and I absolutely love the music she dances to. Even the very strange Spanish singing!

To any of you who know music and bop along to 4 beats in a bar....she dances to counts of 12 in the bar!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here