Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doctor Who

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Because I tend to be out and about on Saturdays I'm not a regular Dr Who watcher, however I did enjoy last night's - even though 'Dr Who' himself wasn't actually in it very much!

However can someone explain this 'Bad Wolf' thing? Wasn't that something from the 1st series? (1st re-launch series that is, not the William Hartnell original) I thought it was something to do with the Daleks but obviously I was wrong.

Theres a more indepth explanation here: Doctor Who story arc's

I really enjoyed last nights episode and the last 4 series are allcoming to place. I ended up watching it again on the BBCi player aswell. I'm not around for next weeks episode will have to watch it through that again.
One thing that i do like the look of next weeks story is that they are going to use the Torchwood hub this time around unlike Jack making a small mention about them in the finale last year. Thats probabily why the done a child friendly repeat for series two of Torchwood.
Wonder if Tosh and Owen will get a mention and how long after the events with Gray and Captain John in the finale of Torchwood this episode will be set.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I was gutted when Donna Noble died.....

....and then came back to life.:angry:

Got to say that this series just gets better and better and better......

Brilliant story lines, great acting (even by CT), great sets and next week should be awesome.

I don't know if kids will be enjoying/appreciating it but everyone I speak to thinks it's the dogs bollocks.

Problem is how will they top this for the next series??

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Got to say that this series just gets better and better and better......

Brilliant story lines, great acting (even by CT), great sets and next week should be awesome.

I don't know if kids will be enjoying/appreciating it but everyone I speak to thinks it's the dogs bollocks.

Problem is how will they top this for the next series??

Controversial.

Yes, it's a moan...but this series hasn't been anywhere NEAR as good as the last 3, suggesting it can be topped in the next series (although not until 2010, sadly).

Perhaps "TATE OUT" might help to top this one....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
More importantly, I read in my wife's NOW magazine [or some other similar nonsense] that David Tennant is currently TAMPERING with that Georgia Moffett SAWT who played hs daughter a few weeks back. Good lad.

23221.jpg

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
More importantly, I read in my wife's NOW magazine [or some other similar nonsense] that David Tennant is currently TAMPERING with that Georgia Moffett SAWT who played hs daughter a few weeks back. Good lad.

23221.jpg

she looks just like the girl i sit next too at work - only the girl i work with looks about 12.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here