Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doctor Who

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Turn left, but Right said Fred

1066gull

Torchwood are back!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

I love Jack Barrowman!!!!!!!!!!!! (and Gwen Cooper for that matter)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Because I tend to be out and about on Saturdays I'm not a regular Dr Who watcher, however I did enjoy last night's - even though 'Dr Who' himself wasn't actually in it very much!

However can someone explain this 'Bad Wolf' thing? Wasn't that something from the 1st series? (1st re-launch series that is, not the William Hartnell original) I thought it was something to do with the Daleks but obviously I was wrong.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Catherine Tate is so f***ing bad it drives me to despair. A great Doctor having his tenure ruined by this God awful one trick mare. There are thousands of half decent actresses out there and the BBC think it is clever to employ this novelty turn. I pay my license fee and therefore her wages. Its wrong.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Because I tend to be out and about on Saturdays I'm not a regular Dr Who watcher, however I did enjoy last night's - even though 'Dr Who' himself wasn't actually in it very much!

However can someone explain this 'Bad Wolf' thing? Wasn't that something from the 1st series? (1st re-launch series that is, not the William Hartnell original) I thought it was something to do with the Daleks but obviously I was wrong.

"Bad Wolf" has been in the background all series. Kinda like Torchwood was in the first.

I think the bees going missing has to come up in this series - in almost very episode someone has spoken about it

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Catherine Tate is so f***ing bad it drives me to despair. A great Doctor having his tenure ruined by this God awful one trick mare. There are thousands of half decent actresses out there and the BBC think it is clever to employ this novelty turn. I pay my license fee and therefore her wages. Its wrong.

I thought it was her best episode. You need some variety but I think her tenure must be nearly at an end.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Didn't really like most of the episode last night. Most of it was filler, but at least it was building towards an AMAZING ending. I'm so excited for next week now.

Billie Piper's voice was SO annoying. I swear it didn't use to be that bad!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

And missing planets...

I've no idea what the others are but I think Davros is harvesting bees to make a new Dalek army. The grey haired lady in the next time trailer with Judoon "enforcers" is something to do with the shadow proclamation.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here