Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie has gone!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Palace clearly like to get their facts right. Taken from their official site.
"He joined Brighton on a free transfer in August 2012, before being re-united once again with Holloway, who brought him to Palace on loan in January this year."

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
'efforts', Burke is having a laugh surely. I put more effort in when I have a shite in the morning then he does on the pitch.

:clap2: :thumbsup:

ps I bet Holloway manages to get a tune out of that oaf again though. Frankly, his 'contribution' down here was the footballing equivalent of a chocolate firegaurd.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace clearly like to get their facts right. Taken from their official site.
"He joined Brighton on a free transfer in August 2012, before being re-united once again with Holloway, who brought him to Palace on loan in January this year."

You should know full well that Palace like to re-write history to suit their own agenda :thumbsup:

Were Palace tied into completing this deal or could they have bought themselves out of it ?

I cannot see them wanting him now as a squad player now they have lined up Ince, Shelvey, Gayle, Ebanks-Blake, Holt, Vaughan, Odemwingie, Bendtner & Zahaha (loanloan)

Dec 29, 2011
Were Palace tied into completing this deal or could they have bought themselves out of it ?

I cannot see them wanting him now as a squad player now they have lined up Ince, Shelvey, Gayle, Ebanks-Blake, Holt, Vaughan, Odemwingie, Bendtner & Zahaha (loanloan)

Tied in, I can imagine he's on a fair amount of money too, wouldn't be surprised if he went out on loan in January.

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Sure going to miss him, quality player, oh hang on a minute, aren't we in the championship now rather than league 2?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it true that Moyes wants to send Winifred out on loan next season instead of him rotting in the Manure reserves ?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Contacted the club last summer about sponsoring a player, asked for Dobbin but he had been taken! Long story short, ended up with Spanish Dave, what a result :)

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here