Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want us to win or lose on Friday night?

Do you want us to win or lose on Friday night?

• Lose - short term pain to get Hyypia out

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • Win - obviously

Votes: 193 87.7%

• Total voters

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Categorically, 100% win. The only home match I missed this season was Wigan so I've only seen one win all season! It's depressing!

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I have obviously voted for a win, but is that an unrealistic option?

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Derby was different, I wanted us to get thrashed in the end, I thought we were going to lose anyway and I thought it might push Tony into action. Millwall is a must win, whoever is in charge, we need to win games like this to avoid relegation.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So pretendance will be 25,000
Actual attendance for a Sky game on a Friday night will be 21,000, meaning only 18,000 wanting us to win, 2,000 Brighton wanting us to lose and 1,000 Millwall wanting us to lose

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Derby was different, I wanted us to get thrashed in the end, I thought we were going to lose anyway and I thought it might push Tony into action. Millwall is a must win, whoever is in charge, we need to win games like this to avoid relegation.

Agree. I was half hoping that, once we were 3-0 down, it would end 7-0 for just that reason. Friday night is a must win and I'd never go into a game wishing for a loss, that's just wrong.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Win, obviously. Every point is going to matter in the relegation fight, we cannot afford to lose this one.

Exactly , although it's crazy that it's December and a game against Millwall becomes 'must win'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I haven't seen all the responses and I have never wanted to see the Albion lose. However, I would make an exception if I KNEW Hyypia would get the sack if we lost. We need the three points but we need to get rid of Hyypia more.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So pretendance will be 25,000
Actual attendance for a Sky game on a Friday night will be 21,000, meaning only 18,000 wanting us to win, 2,000 Brighton wanting us to lose and 1,000 Millwall wanting us to lose

Lucky to get 15k through the turnstiles imo

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No fu**ing way do I ever want to lose against the scum that is Millwall!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
A win gets us the points that's true - but it just postpones the eventual pain that this f***** joker
of a manager will inflict on us if he stays much longer.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
win win win win win win win win win

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I guess the best scenario would be an incredibly fluky win where we score on our one attempt (on or off target) when the ball bounces in off Bent's arse in the 93rd minute after Millwall have laid siege to our goal for the previous 92 minutes, hitting the woodwork 13 times after going down to 9 men in the sixth minute. That should still do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here