• Total voters

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Who really cares your dead innit ! :angel:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tastefully dressed in an albion kit and then launched by trebuchet into scumhurst please. Obviously during a Saturday afternoon home game for them.

"Unbelievable, Jeff, we were just watching Mile Jedinak pass the ball straight to a Stoke player* for the fourth time this match when- this is incredible- a fresh CORPSE clad in what appears to be a Brighton home shirt flew over the top of the Arthur Wait Shed and landed right on top of Damian Delaney just outside the centre circle. Amazing scenes here, I'm not sure quite what's going on, but from a distance, I'd guess it was rigor mortis. I'll give this stiff bloke some credit, to be fair, he's already looked more mobile than Chamakh. We're just waiting to see how Delaney is now, Jeff"

*I'm sort of working on the assumption that your demise will be this season.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I'd like to be melted down into a sort of Leighgull paste and smeared across Carol Kirkwoods large and available breasts.

Failing that, left outside the bogs at Smellhurst with an arrow through my head clutching a note saying "Parrish did it"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd like to be frozen in carbonite. I'm not yet sure whether I'd like to wait until after I'm dead.

"Unbelievable, Jeff, we were just watching Mile Jedinak pass the ball straight to a Stoke player* for the fourth time this match when- this is incredible- a fresh CORPSE clad in what appears to be a Brighton home shirt flew over the top of the Arthur Wait Shed and landed right on top of Damian Delaney just outside the centre circle. Amazing scenes here, I'm not sure quite what's going on, but from a distance, I'd guess it was rigor mortis. I'll give this stiff bloke some credit, to be fair, he's already looked more mobile than Chamakh. We're just waiting to see how Delaney is now, Jeff"

*I'm sort of working on the assumption that your demise will be this season.

Of course the ultimate irony would be to land on Glenn Murray just after he's come on as a sub in his comeback game!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I've told Mrs Fef that I'd be quite happy to be dumped on our compost heap, and let the local wildlife have a bit of a feast.

The neighbours will probably not be too happy to watch a fox running off down the road with a chunk of my arm in its mouth.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I couldn't vote cos i want the full viking bit, set ablaze in a long boat with my sword shield and spear, and floated of Worthing pier, in the general direction of Valhalla. I will have to get a sword, shield, and spear first though.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Taxidermist for me. Stuff me with a smile on my face and stood in the corner.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I've told Mrs Fef that I'd be quite happy to be dumped on our compost heap, and let the local wildlife have a bit of a feast.

The neighbours will probably not be too happy to watch a fox running off down the road with a chunk of my arm in its mouth.

Your mrs. might have difficulty explaining that to dibble if I'm honest

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I have left my body to Science - I hope Science is grateful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here