[Football] Do you want the Jocks to qualify for the Euros or not?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Having Scotland in our group should make it easier for England than Serbia .

I thought Scotland were lucky to beat Israel & Serbia . As a team we need a little bit of the Scottish luck to hopefully get a point against Liverpool ..

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Making me sick the English press all over this, the jocks support any team playing against England just don’t get it. Should be a small article in the English papers and hardly mentioned on the news.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Considering 2 of our games are at Hampden the royal mail would have to be pretty sh!t for that to happen.
I didn't realise that. I am pleased for Scotland to be honest, the flippant mutterings of just how shit Scotland are at football has actually got a bit boring. Still, I am sure a generation of English football fans no longer consider Scotland any sort of enemy. It's probably a bit like how young Man Utd fans probably didn't realise Leeds even had a team until this year.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Couldn't care less about Scotland - but was good to see the passion in the players celebration after the game showing what it meant to them - England players need to restore the passion with the fans.........

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
As to the OP's question:

tenor.gif

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Fantastic news Scotland fluke there way into the finals, great news, we can put them in their place again...

great fun hearing the jocks bragging about how they will thrash us and gain vengeance for 96 and 313 years of English rule....

Love games against Scotland, bring it on....

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Fantastic news Scotland fluke there way into the finals, great news, we can put them in their place again...

great fun hearing the jocks bragging about how they will thrash us and gain vengeance for 96 and 313 years of English rule....

And you get to see Rod Stewart having a kick about :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Having Scotland in our group should make it easier for England than Serbia .

I thought Scotland were lucky to beat Israel & Serbia . As a team we need a little bit of the Scottish luck to hopefully get a point against Liverpool ..

There is article on the BBC website entitled "Euro 2020: Scotland have qualified... but what happens now for national team?"

Baffling that they've made an entire article out of a question we all know the answer to, which of course is "they will be knocked out in the group stages and home before the postcards"

Back in the 70’s the rivalry was passionate.... today less so. I doubt they will progress out of the group. It will be interesting and winnable when England play them.
It is all ok by me.

Not bothered what they do but always happy to beat them.

Despite Serbia being poor tonight, I've no idea how Scotland got through. They have been resolutely terrible in every game they've played for ages. But really pleased for the derby, that their fans will be there (or at the very least watching) and for the game that England should win comfortably (okay, 1-0). Can't see Scotland getting a point from the group, but maybe they'll win the whole thing through a series of dreadful draws and single-goal wins. Just want to know what Limmy makes of it all.

English high expectations and cockiness before a World Cup/Euros... always turns out great. Its as if you are obsessed with eating your own words... rectally.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
English high expectations and cockiness before a World Cup/Euros... always turns out great. Its as if you are obsessed with eating your own words... rectally.

Piss off foreigner....
Do you want me to come over there and luzz some plastic chairs at you....
:lolol:

Don't expect us to win any tournament to be honest, Just beat the jocks will do me...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not really sure why you quoted me. You're Swedish so you're probably not aware that Scotland have never ever got out of a group stage at any tournement. Ever.

Nothing to do with "English high expectations and cockiness" at all.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not really sure why you quoted me. You're Swedish so you're probably not aware that Scotland have never ever got out of a group stage at any tournement. Ever.

Nothing to do with "English high expectations and cockiness" at all.

True, you got a point there. Scotland is no football superpower, unlike world beaters Iceland, Costa Rica and Algeria.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Piss off foreigner....
Do you want me to come over there and luzz some plastic chairs at you....
:lolol:

Don't expect us to win any tournament to be honest, Just beat the jocks will do me...

We will see... to beat Scotland some players might need to get a bit sweaty, maybe even mess up their haircuts. That happening sounds like a pretty wild fantasy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports