Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Palace to make the playoffs?

Do you want Palace to make the playoffs?

• Total voters

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
This is my dream end to the season:

Palace 0 Leicester 2

Blackburn 0 Palace 0

Millwall 1 Palace 0

Palace 0 Peterborough 0

Play-off semis:

Palace 0 Watford 0

Palace 0 Watford 0 (Palace win on pens)

Play-off final:

Brighton 5 Palace 0

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's a NO from me.

I don't want them anywhere near success. Ever. Horrible club with no morals or principles.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This is my dream end to the season:

Palace 0 Leicester 2

Blackburn 0 Palace 0

Millwall 1 Palace 0

Palace 0 Peterborough 0

Play-off semis:

Palace 0 Watford 0

Palace 0 Watford 0 (Palace win on pens)

Play-off final:

Brighton 5 Palace 0

How about Blackburn 1 Palace 0, Palace fail to qualify, we finish above them, BBS goes nuclear, and we don't hear from the arrogant delusionals amongst them for months ??? :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yep. Wouldn't it be great to have them in the final and beat them 3-1. Come on! Admit it. That would be oh so sweet.

You have to take the risks to get the big prizes.
True, but I'm not greedy. I don't want to put my house on red, I'd like to stick with what I've got please.

So no, but I'm resigned to the fact they will (reach the playoffs).

Last edited:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
True, but I'm not greedy. I don't want to put my house on red, I'd like to stick with what I've got please.

So no, but I'm resigned to the fact the will.

Fair dos. I know what you mean. Sensible point of view. But wouldn't it be great?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But wouldn't it be great?
It would be ****ing amazing. We'd live off it for decades. But it would be equally bad if we lost. As it is, without a winner takes all final, we're doing better than them in all aspects. This was their season, the swansong of the Zaha wonderkid - it was their one chance to be above us. If they fail now, what have they got? We're getting better year on year, and we're building our new academy. As things are going, we already have all the bragging rights. I don't want to risk it all in one match against the scum.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It would be ****ing amazing. We'd live off it for decades. But it would be equally bad if we lost. As it is, without a winner takes all final, we're doing better than them in all aspects. This was their season, the swansong of the Zaha wonderkid - it was their one chance to be above us. If they fail now, what have they got? We're getting better year on year, and we're building our new academy. As things are going, we already have all the bragging rights. I don't want to risk it all in one match against the scum.

OK, you've won me round. How do I change my vote.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think they deserve a shot in the playoffs, considering their form over the season overall - however hilarious their form has been since the St Patricks Day Massacre. However, semis at best for them - no getting to the final.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
OK, you've won me round. How do I change my vote.
Don't sweat it, our votes matter not. The footballing gods will have their way.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No, because that deluded lot have been banging on for months about how they will get promoted - and it shall be very nice if we stole their play-off spot whilst they tumble out of the play-offs....hopefully to Dougie Freedmans Bolton !!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I want to beat them in the final. They have had bragging rights in the last decade with the 5-0 and 3-1 at The Amex. This would TOTALLY eclipse all that shit, to beat them at Wembley to get to the premier league. Bragging rights FOREVER.

I want to beat them in the final. They have had bragging rights in the last decade with the 5-0 and 3-1 at The Amex. This would TOTALLY eclipse all that shit, to beat them at Wembley to get to the premier league. Bragging rights FOREVER.

A lot longer than that, we played you for the 1st time in 13 years when we tonked you 5-0,Now it's your turn to have a little gloat at our demise,late this season seems it's you on the up and we've blown it, I still think we have a sniff even tho it's evident our bottle has gone since the 3-0.
But dreams and comments about beating us in the final or us not making it have a habit of turning into nightmares:mad: I have a nice collection of Nsc posts saved to remind you, just incase it's you who fall at the last hurdle.

Regardless of what happens I'll be back:smile:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
J have voted for "Other" asa obviously I want Palace to get promoted.

But in all honesty I would imagine with their confidence shot to pieces they'd be a weaker team than say Bolton to play in the semis. Dougie Freedman has seriously built Bolton up since he became manager, and he is somewhat of a bogie figure for Albion, no?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We've waited the best part of 30 years for the rivalry to get back on a reasonably even footing, and there's nothing like playing Palace for getting everyone gee'd up. Personally, I'd be happy to play Palace in the play-offs and get a modern day taste of those classic derbies of the late 70s/early 80s.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No.

I'm basing that on the assumption we make the playoffs ourselves which, after last night's set of results, I think we will.

The playoffs are a massive lottery and there's every chance we'll face heartbreak. So, for that reason, if we flounder and the pisstaking arrives we'll have a simple "tell us - how did you get on in the playoffs?" retort.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No , any finish lower than 7th for Palace is entirely acceptable.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Priority One: Us in the playoffs;
Priority Two: Palace drop out;
Priority Three: Beat Palace in the playoffs;
Priority Four: Bolton beat Palace in the playoffs if we aren't there and Palace and Bolton are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here