Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Palace to make the playoffs?

Do you want Palace to make the playoffs?

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Voted Don't care - but to be honest, would rather avoid Palace in the play-offs - banana skin with huge consequences! Mind you, Watford, Bolton, Forest, Leicester (whoever) aren't going to be pushovers either

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Big fat NO from me. I want their season to end in a humiliating slide to 7th place, hopefully on goal difference to a late goal on the last day.

This. Imagine if they were 7th on GD by 3 or less goals. Then we can point at the 3-0 and say it was US that put them in 7th. We will already have the satisfaction of "knocking them out of the play-offs" without actually having to play them in a winner-takes-all sphincter prolapsing deathmatch.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Big fat NO from me. I want their season to end in a humiliating slide to 7th place, hopefully on goal difference to a late goal on the last day.

This

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I think a BHA/palace final would be bad for our clubs image and not great for football. We just don't get on and we have all seen in the last week how a few idiots can hurt all football fans (ref to millwall and newcastle)

This would be my concern too, although if this did happen and if we did beat them that would be the absolute dogs bollocks.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Do I want Palace in the play offs...not really

Would I like 3 teams such as Palace who haven't scored in a while, Middlesbrough who have dropped from Autos to outside the playoffs as they cannot win, Leicester who similarly don't win as often as they should and Forrest who ship goals. Unfortunately Watford will probably be one of the teams but any of the other 2 would be nice. Rather than an in form Bolton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here