Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] do you think this is credible..?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
No it isn't credible.

The sample size appears to be very small < 300.

There is no information as to what online sources were measured.

There is no information as to when the information was sampled.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No idea if it is reliable / credible / utter tosh, posted as it is, without any explanation.

If it does have any grain of truth though, it rather embarrasses the dimwits on the Tyrone Mings thread suggesting that Pritti Patel could not POSSIBLY be racist, simply because she's BAME herself.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I have worked with various Indian companies before and there is definitely elements of racism from Indians towards people of black origin. So certainly possible

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Indians can get very abusive when you call out their scam phone calls. Maybe that's why their numbers are so high.

Plenty of YouTube videos of anti-scam hackers dealing with them.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You can manipulate any figures and get any result you wish to highlight.

However it would be ignorant to think that racist intolerance is just a white issue, working in London I saw first hand the hatred between Nigerian & Ghanaian members of staff at a company I fitted for, in turn certain customers that were Jewish in Stamford Hill turned away Black fitters that arrived to install flooring at their homes. It is a world problem. I also have a friend who moved to Japan and married a Japanese lady, her family disowned her ! (he is french so I get that)

Religion has a lot to do with it, intolerance has been handed down through the generations, yes we have a long way to go in this country, but at least we are talking about it and highlighting the issue and hopefully over time will become a thing of the past. To think it is just our issue is wrong and we should point fingers all around the world.

Some countries and people of all races and religions are unfortunately ignorant, intolerant and bound by the religion, and the past.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Not a clue - that is the point. If this is based off of IP address then the data is not credible. But given how many UK people seem to know about VPNs for streaming and the like, there is a fair chance that some people are being included in countries other than their own. I can't imagine they are all as stupid as the Savile's bloke who presumably got the sack for posting on his own IP address with his own name.

i dont expect the average racist to have the intellect or foresight to log on to a VPN, before posting their comments.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Number of racial insults with no source and the worst colour coding of any chart I've ever seen?

Yeah seems totally legit to me :facepalm:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
The fact that there have only ever been 4 racial insults in the UK certainly seems to support those who believe that racial discrimination is not a problem here, that those taking the knee are making a fuss about nothing and should be booed to encourage them to use their time more constructively.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No it isn't credible.

The sample size appears to be very small < 300.

There is no information as to what online sources were measured.

There is no information as to when the information was sampled.

I missed that and assumed it was %. OK - scratch my earlier comments - it is guff.

SAC

May 21, 2014
You do realised that the UK makes up 0.87% of the world population so 3% is bad? Especially give how repressed, brainwashed or ignorant a large proportion of the big players in that group are. You would struggle to find many people defending or querying the big chunks in that graph because it is no surprise given their culture and religious pressure. But we are supposed to be advanced, multi cultural and generally better than that. 3% suggests otherwise.

Not sure where you are getting 3% from. The pie chart, for what it's worth, states 4 out of just shy of 300.

Anyway, no one seems to know that the pie chart is trying to tell us or how that data has been obtained.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Probably rubbish

But unlikely swayed by VPN. Typically you would connect to a European country or US as standard if you're using a VPN.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Don’t know why the OP (or whoever he got the photo from) decided to cut out all the relevant information. But whoever did it is really, really dumb.

Full one for full what it’s worth:

2B88AAD0-014C-4E30-A699-9056FF01A9E2.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have worked with various Indian companies before and there is definitely elements of racism from Indians towards people of black origin. So certainly possible

A mate of mine's sister is going out with a bloke who works in the Rose of Bengal in Wandsworth, and he says that data is shitehouse.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don’t know why the OP (or whoever he got the photo from) decided to cut out all the relevant information. But whoever did it is really, really dumb.

Full one for full what it’s worth:

View attachment 138633

Christ.

What a load of lightly sauteed old bollocks.

I suspect that a couple of blokes discussing an order for brown rice would have, sorry of cranked up the scores, there :facepalm:

Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here