Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you think Albion are going down?

Do you think Albion are going down?

• Total voters

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
My vote is and always has been no all season.

However, we are starting to worry me now, we don’t pick up points in vital games and we can’t finish, plus we don’t have Lamptey, March and Probably Webster for the rest of the season.

We have done the impossible in managing to miss chances and lose games in ridiculous fashion all season, so at this point I honestly don’t know, I’m still voting no but my doubts have increased, which is amazing as this is the best Brighton team I’ve seen in my lifetime.

And the gut-wrenching, sickening and totally nauseating part is that if we do go down, hardly any of us would have seen them play live and we
never will.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Without doubt with that clueless idiot as a manager.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I think we Will. As someone said we have forgotten how to win. I think we need 3 to 4 wins and maybe a couple of draws. I just can't see where the wins come from. Saying that if we win the next two then things look totally different for the last 9 games.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
There’s no way we go on the same run as we have over the past 3 games. There’s no way.

If we do we’re definitely down. But I think we’ll get some results.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Icy still don’t think we will, more concerned about the growing band of the deluded who think it’s a gimme we will do a Norwich in the Championship next season 🙈

I have watched back of the net on YouTube a few times ( a Bournemouth fans channel) this season. I can't help feeling I am seeing us if we go down.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Yes, I now think we will get relegated. Fulham are not going down and newcastle showed tonight they can scramble a goal when needed. There is no chance we would have equalised tonight in their position. It will be the most incredible relegation. Control almost every game but can't ever score more than one which means we either lose or draw most weeks.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I don’t see us picking up anything on Sunday, and if we fail to beat the geordies I think we’ll drop.

And I’m usually optimistic that we can win games when we have to. I just don’t see us finding the net often enough to scrape our way to safety.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Yeah, we're relegated now. We are just too powder puff, it's embarrassing really, the stats in our games, and we can't score, let alone win, its pitiful. Players should be disgusted with themselves. Time for a huge clear out in the summer, but if we plan for next season now, hopefully we won't have a double relegation.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Unfortunately I don't think we have enough scrappers in our side to see us stay up.Just look at the points we have dropped when being in a position of drawing or winning.

Somethings wrong and not helped by a passive / calm manager whom seems to shrug his shoulders at every turn . IMO

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
After a lot of thought, I've gone for no. Fulham vs Newcastle on the last day is enormous and will probably determine who stays up and who doesn't. It's hard to imagine that we can keep playing as we are, statistically, and keep losing. But I've thought that all season. I think we have to play with more passion and urgency, especially in the next two games. We coast through every game with undeserved confidence and it keeps biting us on the arse. Hopefully we can get a result tomorrow but defeat gives us serious problems.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
After a lot of thought, I've gone for no. Fulham vs Newcastle on the last day is enormous and will probably determine who stays up and who doesn't. It's hard to imagine that we can keep playing as we are, statistically, and keep losing. But I've thought that all season. I think we have to play with more passion and urgency, especially in the next two games. We coast through every game with undeserved confidence and it keeps biting us on the arse. Hopefully we can get a result tomorrow but defeat gives us serious problems.

The centre forwards can't score goals. The rest of the team can't score goals. We are also good to concede one or two goals a game. The manager? Well I don't know. I don't like to judge by a press conference. But equally he has to be told that whatever he is doing, it is not working because the table, does not tell fibs.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I still think we have enough to stay up but only just.

I think there are similarities between us and Bournemouth in their relegation season and although they went down they almost managed to survive...hopefully luck is on our side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here