Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you think Albion are going down?

Do you think Albion are going down?

• Total voters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
My vote is and always has been no all season.

However, we are starting to worry me now, we don’t pick up points in vital games and we can’t finish, plus we don’t have Lamptey, March and Probably Webster for the rest of the season.

We have done the impossible in managing to miss chances and lose games in ridiculous fashion all season, so at this point I honestly don’t know, I’m still voting no but my doubts have increased, which is amazing as this is the best Brighton team I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Head says yes we're going down (and so, therefore, does my vote).

Heart says we'll pull it out of the bag starting with a 3-0 win against the Scummers on Sunday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Head says yes we're going down (and so, therefore, does my vote).

Heart says we'll pull it out of the bag starting with a 3-0 win against the Scummers on Sunday.

So fence then!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fence. Newcastle or us will drop imho.

Fulham have a great defence, a huge investment in forwards giving them so many squad options, which will see them continue to get results.

The betting markets really prefer us over Newcastle. They’re almost evens, whilst we’re 5/1!

Discarding your blue tinted specs, are we really 4 times less likely to drop than Newcastle?

Also fence.

Also, having a fence option somewhat undermines the poll. Given an option of 'I don't know what the future holds' (fence) it is clearly more logical to select a lack of clairvoyance, especially when the points tally has our prospects finely in the balance, than declare a belief in a specific outcome.

Anyway, many thanks to those who have posted to say that we need to gain more points than a minimum of three clubs, with equal points but a better goal difference suffcient, or we will be relegated.

Also noted are the observations that we jolly well need to take our chances so that we start to score more goals than the opposition in as many games as possible, or things may start to get even more difficult than they are now.

Sometimes I think I'd be completely ****ed without NSC.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I was convinced we would go down when we lost 0-5 to Bournemouth, and 0-2 to Cardiff a couple of years ago, we didn’t drop then, this time I think we might.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The real answer is “I don’t know”.

But the likes of Maupay, Trossard, Welbeck and Connolly really owe their manager and us some decent performances and goals.

Because if they don’t start delivering soon, we’ve had it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I stuck 30 quid on it after we got knocked out of the FA CUP

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here