Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really care if Hamilton wins?

Hamitlton, do you care?

• Total voters

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
To be fair, it's been unpredictable and exciting for TWO seasons now.

What more do you think needs to change before it's back at the PINNACLE?

Marcs bit about traction control is a help, but I can't help thinking that A1 GP has it better at the moment, however having said that it should be about the best engine a motor company can build, which sadly becomes money against money, so I really don't know.

Come and race classics with us - and see the 60's and 70's formula one cars still racing, then you'll see what I think was the pinnacle! JPS and its Loti.... :clap:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As if it is not enough to penalise Lewis at every opportunity so that he doesnt win the title and a Ferrari driver does, Bernie Ecllestone is proposing changing the points scoring system, with out even consulting the drivers or teams, so that the driver only gets points for a podium finish ie. 1st 2nd or 3rd.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
I have no axe to grind against him, and I'm sure he's a lovely lad, but F1 does nothing for me. He is clearly good at what he does, but glorified Scalextric isn't a sport IMO.

I respect your opinion but an F1 driver has to be fitter than a footballer and most other sportsman/women! My girlfriend is on a sports science course at Uni and being based in Oxford she got work experience with the Renault team based in nearby Enstone. She was able to work with Alonso and Piquet and she has never seen such a strict training regime in all the time she has been involved in sport. In a single race, they can lose nearly 5kg in body weight alone and the pressure on their neck from all the Gforce is unreal. People may not like F1, and im not the biggest fan but you cannot deny it is a sport! Top top athletes and I respect them a lot.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
If Hamilton does it do you reckon there should he should do a winners parade/demonstration in his Mclaren through the streets of London? I think it would be great - I mean the Rugby team and Olympic team got it there should be no reason why Lewis shouldnt. If he wins it of course!!!!:thumbsup:

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
I must say that there has been today, some very heated and bloody good replys today a big well done to all and a very good debate so 1 hour and 35 mins to go . and we will all know what will happen.:clap::clap:

In every poll there's that one. It's called the "don't vote and don't post anything" option.

So in a thread asking "Do you really care if Hamilton wins?" why is my option not relevant? I could have used 'F1 is shit' but that's not the case.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
What was the song they just played on F1?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I would of thought it had started by now. Shows how much I know :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here