Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you really care if Hamilton wins?

Hamitlton, do you care?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Agreed... it's just DRIVING when you get right down to it. Driving round and round in circles. For hours.

Not cool.

Catching a bus or a train is cooler?? Maybe in your world :lol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Agreed... it's just DRIVING when you get right down to it. Driving round and round in circles. For hours.

Not cool.

correct. Good luck to him but won't be watching as its just plain dull

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If you think it's about driving round in circles I guess you haven't ever watched a GP, there is not a single circuit that is circular, you must be getting confused with shit American Indy type racing

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I'm interested to find out if he wins or not. But I don't really care too much! I can't see the point in Motor Sports, I can't be arsed to watch cars driving round and round a track for hours. I shall be taking a much needed 40 winks instead! :thumbsup:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Yes, I do really want him to win.

And yes, even if it wasn't him I'd really want the FIArarri to be defeated.

It's a shame Massa's the guy on the other end though, I've nothing against him to be honest, just the politics that goes on with his team.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I had nothing against Massa until Japan when he took Lewis out on the second lap. That, for me, was an admission that he couldn't compete on a level playing field. I hope his Fiat goes up in flames on the first corner.

I don't think his car going up in flames would constitute a level playing field either... ;)

Maybe it would be better if Lewis surged through the field and utterly outclassed him on the track :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lewis to take Massa out at the first corner, memories of Senna v Prost all those years ago when F1 racing was about the Driver :thumbsup:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i couldnt think of anything worse to do than watching F1, its shit, its on par with the premiershite, a load of over paid egotastic wankers, wot is the point of it, there isnt one.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
I'm not a massive F1 fan nor do I think LH is a great guy. But I thin all the racist stuff coming from the shifty slimy greasy spaniard wop dago brigade is way out of order so I hope he sticks it to them.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Lewis to take Massa out at the first corner, memories of Senna v Prost all those years ago when F1 racing was about the Driver :thumbsup:

Hamilton, Alonso, Massa, Vettell and Kubica all drive different cars, I know you have a down on F1 but to suggest it's not still about the driver is bigoted BOLLOCKS :lol:

Best stick to oval circuit big balls no skill motorsport :thumbs up:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
He's not really near enough him for that, is he? Don't you think Kimi would get in the way? Not that Lewis is a 'dirty tricks' kind of guy in my opinion anyway.

he'll get a good start :)

Hamilton, Alonso, Massa, Vettell and Kubica all drive different cars, I know you have a down on F1 but to suggest it's not still about the driver is bigoted BOLLOCKS :lol:

Best stick to oval circuit big balls no skill motorsport :thumbs up:

F1 is coming back to the driver, getting rid of Traction Control this season is a major step forward but theres along way to go yet.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I laugh at all these people who vehemently despise F1 everytime a thread pops up...a touch of jealousy methinks, from those who think people shouldn't be able to make money from driving round in a circle.

I enjoy watching it (although it does have a tendancy to be a bit of a procession), as I do nearly all motorsport, and I most especially like it when the tall poppies get cut down, as Ferrari need to be... C'mon Lewis!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
But that's what I don't get - it ISN'T a "procession." I gave up on it for a few years when Schumacher was winning everything, and THAT'S what I call a procession, but SEVEN different drivers have won a race this season. You get the odd boring race, just like you get the odd boring football/rugby/tennis/cricket match, but overall it's bloody exciting in my opinion.

1 season does not make a Formula great....its getting better but it has been in the past the pinnacle which it should so rightly be....it has a long way to go to get back there...IMHO...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here