Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you own a Blue and White Brighton & Hove Albion Scarf ?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I have the Wembley 83 and a Brighton championes both bought from spivs and not official tat, badfan.

I had one from the 70's. Went to every home and away game. Never got washed (superstitious). Included a blood mark from a Palace scuffle circa mid 70's. It was dangerous to wear it away but it always came with me, sometimes tied to my wrist but mostly hidden under my coat. It was a part of my life. One summer my wife was sorting through my stuff and throwing old clothes out, yep it went. I was honestly in tears.
Bought a replacement which comes with me to all games. You'll find me by spotting the dirty scarf never washed, beginning to smell.

Your ex wife, shirley?

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Yup, never washed it either. Comes with me to most games, unless its roasting. Grabbing the scarf off the rack has become almost a sort of pre-match ritual for me.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Still got my free one from the (Millwall?) game at the Withdean.

Free one? I don't remember that.
There was one match at Withdean when a blue and white bar scarf was on sale for £1 ( I think) It was not as wide as a normal bar scarf.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Peterborough away in the snow. I still have mine somewhere.

Me too - what a wierd and wonderful day that was!! I also have my original Blue and Hite bar scarf from mid-seventies, and, a rather dashing silk scarf that was given to me by a neighbour when I was a child : the old "city" crest, white with "Brighton and Hove Albion" in blue writing!! Perfect for tying around the wrist, back in the day!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Bring back silk scarves

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
My wife bought me a very la Di dah blue and white cashmere one made by Savile Rogue for a birthday a couple of years ago. The blue's a tiny bit too pale but as I live in Manchester it can always double up as a citeh scarf. :albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess I could start wearing my red Peterborough scarf.
I'm not entirely sure it's ever seen 'action' other than on the day itself.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My wife has a pink & white striped Albion scarf that she wears regularly with matching gloves and hat.
I haven't owned one since I left Brighton in 1976. I did have a hat but my grandson nicked it. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here