Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Do you or anybody you know want a Swansman in your house for 3 months?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
From the first floor window and a drainpipe? You were lucky. When I were a kid, we had to jump from the 14th floor and land head first on the concrete path.

concrete path? luxury. our father would put us thru' a woodchipper before we were allowed to leave the hovel....

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
To clarify: otherwise I will be living with some of the host families, so I dont really "have to" come here and ask. My thought it that there could be some mutual advantage to it: I would get to live with someone I have something in common with, while someone would be getting some extra income and someone who could... I dunno, walk their dog.

Not sure why you feel the need to explain yourself to such a mean-spirited post.
I can’t help you with accommodation but if you fancy a trip up Wiltshire, I’d be happy to put you up for the night and show you the sights (mostly cows and Yate Town FC).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We'll arrange a meet-up for sure.

(Leave the horses at home though, please)

If memory serves, which it rarely does, the last Guest Of Honour Visiting Fan we had at an NSC Meat Up was [MENTION=119]The Laughing Bluebird[/MENTION], Cardiff City supporter, Killing Joke roadie and thoroughly decent bloke. Many moons ago now, tho I think the full messyness of the Meat Up may be documented on NSC Gold. They usually were, for all the wrong reasons :lol:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I have 2 spare bedrooms but not convinced any of my friends some of who are Jewish would want Swansman living in my house when they regularly pop over .

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
but not convinced any of my friends some of who are Jewish would want Swansman living in my house

??

Swansman, I know he eats pizza, likes to smoke weed, lives in filth and has been accused of rape by some old friends, but Swastikaman ??

Could one elaborate further, by any chance

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I am not conveniently situated for your purpose Swanny, good luck though, in getting here and in getting decent accommodation. If you get to a game though, promise me, no piece of cardboard with "Graham Potter, Can I Have Your Shirt, (or pants, lock of hair, phone number, or a selfie) Please?"

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
??

Swansman, I know he eats pizza, likes to smoke weed, lives in filth and has been accused of rape by some old friends, but Swastikaman ??

And caries a knife everywhere he goes.

Which reminds me- Sawnny you know thats a big no-no in the UK right?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I have 2 spare bedrooms but not convinced any of my friends some of who are Jewish would want Swansman living in my house when they regularly pop over .

Unjustified claims of antisemitism, used as a weapon against someone you happen to disagree with/dislike, undermines the important fight against genuine anti-semitism. Which makes this comment pretty disgusting in my view. Unless you are prepared to back it up with evidence?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
??

Remind me to not employ you as my defence attorney. :lol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Some interesting comments and exaggerations here. To those of you who have PM:ed me - I'll respond during the weekend. Thanks for all the advice and suggestions.

Its cool I could just hide the massive red luminous swastiska tattoo whenever they come over and tie my arm behind my back to prevent myself from my habitual heiling

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
And he was responsible for Pol Pot's Cambodian massacres! Don't forget that. So if you have any Cambodian friends, look after them while he's here. Otherwise he may eat them.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
And he was responsible for Pol Pot's Cambodian massacres! Don't forget that. So if you have any Cambodian friends, look after them while he's here. Otherwise he may eat them.

Scandalous accusation, Swansman only eats Pizza.....

Attachments

• 713XSv+ZL7L._AC_SY355_.jpg
    713XSv+ZL7L._AC_SY355_.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 272

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
concrete path? luxury. our father would put us thru' a woodchipper before we were allowed to leave the hovel....

We were lucky to have a privileged upbringing. Our father had the butler put us through the woodchipper.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
If memory serves, which it rarely does, the last Guest Of Honour Visiting Fan we had at an NSC Meat Up was [MENTION=119]The Laughing Bluebird[/MENTION], Cardiff City supporter, Killing Joke roadie and thoroughly decent bloke. Many moons ago now, tho I think the full messyness of the Meat Up may be documented on NSC Gold. They usually were, for all the wrong reasons :lol:

What about that dick head from New York ? Some on here I’m sure met him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

This has gone completely over my head :shrug:

Nope, not a clue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here