Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you live near an Albion player?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I used to live down the same road as Teddy Maybank. It was well before the days of re-cycling bins buts lets just say if we did have them then old Ted would have required a couple of the bigg-uns..

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Orlandi lives in the road next to mine and Calde lives five minutes away. You can find them together in St Anne's Well gardens most weekends.
Leo supposedly lives ten minutes away but I've only seen him the once and it wasn't there so :shrug:

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
You don't know who OGH is?

OMG

FFS

WTF

So let me get this straight, this so called "fan" hasn't heard of an acronym used almost exclusively on an internet forum?

Bloom out - he should never have built the new stadium, we wouldn't have had to put up with these cretins if we were still at Withdean!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Casper Ankergren lives near me in Westdene.
All three of the goalies meet up in Windmill Cafe in Eldred Avenue a couple of times a week.
Embarrassingly back in the winter with all the wet and rain I hadn't noticed it was them first. Casper walked in and left the door open, bloody cold.
I got up and said "it's like living in a barn" and slammed the door in Peter B's face as he walked in. Oops.

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
Bruno & Leo both have children at school in Hove (same school as my son) so assume both are local. See Bruno at the school occasionally but rarely seen Leo. Calde definitely lives in the area as see him out and about quite often.

Mine too. My daughter does ballet with Leo's daughter too. Same school Tony Bloom went to as well. I also used to live round the corner from AEA until he went to Bristol - used to see him walking the dog a lot.

In 1996, that football genius called Bellotti told me that the ONLY reason the Albion were underperforming was that most of the squad insisted on living miles away from Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here