Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you live near an Albion player?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Often see Leo around Church Road. I have a pretty good idea where he lives as his car is pretty obvious and usually parked in the same place - I will be hanging around for the next couple of nights telling people to be quiet after 10pm :thumbsup:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Oscar and PIG live very very near each other, in central hove.
Orlandi lives a few roads to the east of them.
The other Spaniards live around the same area (kingsway, avenues etc...).
Barber lives in hove also.

Why do they all live in the same area? Bloom 'wants' the staff (players and backroom) who move to the area to live in the city because he feels that this way they get a better appreciation. (source = Player / management team)

Absolute tosh, I know the reason they are around central Hove (but I'm not telling)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Shouldn't someone from HR be having kittens about the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery planning? We should be spreading the risk of a tidal wave/crashing jet/stray scud missile hitting new church road and wiping out most of the team.

All big organisations have a policy about this sort of thing? Why hasn't PB?

Barber out?

Ha Brilliant, i am sitting opposite a DR manager and he agrees. We need some resilience on this.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Shouldn't someone from HR be having kittens about the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery planning? We should be spreading the risk of a tidal wave/crashing jet/stray scud missile hitting new church road and wiping out most of the team.

All big organisations have a policy about this sort of thing? Why hasn't PB?

Barber out?

I've heard this has been addressed by building the New Church Road Nuclear BUNKER. It's stocked with 6 month's worth of food and has a fully equipped hair and beauty salon with staff on standby 24/7.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I've heard this has been addressed by building the New Church Road Nuclear BUNKER. It's stocked with 6 month's worth of food and has a fully equipped hair and beauty salon with staff on standby 24/7.

So the food is that 1/2 an aisle in Boundary Rd Tesco with all the Polish food and a take away from Casa Don Carlos.

Barber in?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Shane McFaul used to live in the homeless shelter near me.

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
Pretty sure Nathan Jones lives round the corner from me in one of the blocks of flats at the top of whitehawk. See him chasing foxes around the fields in the early mornings on a regularly basis.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I used to live in the same block of flats as Adam El-Abd. After he moved out Sergio Torres moved in.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Kaz is round the corner from me, not hard to miss his car, and Greer is pretty close as see him quite often. Barnes used to be near as well.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Not 100% sure he lives there but see Rohan Ince on a regular basis in the square of the complex I live.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
As previously mentioned Barnes used to and kaz still lives in B Hill. On folders lane I believe

D

Deleted User X18H

I am guessing that Lopez is somewhere around Dyke Road area, I saw him walking his dog past the Dyke Tavern.

It was a little dog too, so I guess it wasn't a long walk

He certainly does. Not saying where exactly of course . Everybody needs good neighbours.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Pretty sure OG lives in one of the flats on Grand Avenue and also pretty sure Cauldi has a brother who runs the Pump Room ice cream concession on the seafront opposite the Grand - often seen him chilling there with his family. The goalie's union meet up at the cafe on Eldred Avenue in Westdene but I don't know of any of the live locally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here